it's october where are you at!

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Bkah blah im bored. If i get stuck here for the weekend, i swear im getting a room. Company paid. Every time i come to Texas I sit for days.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Dispatch knows where im at. They told me to move east yesterday morning and I thought heck its only two days left and last night dispatch put in a offer to MI but didnt get it. Staying tonight to see if anything comes up. If not ill be calling dispatch in the morning to see if I can get something on the way east.

Common misconception. "Dispatch knows where I'm at".
Dispatch doesn't CARE where you are. Dispatch is waiting on the phone to ring and THEN seeing who's closest. That's the game when "dispatch" is covering 30 trucks per human!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Common misconception. "Dispatch knows where I'm at".
Dispatch doesn't CARE where you are. Dispatch is waiting on the phone to ring and THEN seeing who's closest. That's the game when "dispatch" is covering 30 trucks per human!!

I see what your saying. Ive been calling ever so often checking and updating. Thats why I said that they know where im at, lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
End your week? Wasn't that the start to your week?

I just screwed myself....took that little load way too early and blew the whole day maybe the whole weekend....I should have known better....my fault....cancelled 4 1/2 Hrs before pick up....no pay of any kind.....that's called "logistics".....next load please.....:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Bkah blah im bored. If i get stuck here for the weekend, i swear im getting a room. Company paid. Every time i come to Texas I sit for days.

We got a nice weekend load out of Ft. Worth ( saw you post you were here also) yesterday evening about 1800 delivering Monday. This is the first time we have been anywhere in Texas in months. We kinda wrote it off. W generally do just as well when we stay out of here. The lure of miles and big pay is hard to resist but one we should try to do at certain times. Two smaller loads equals that long load and maybe no sitting !!!!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
14983_10152408630743716_2676802065599566205_n.jpg

.....................:)

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
We got a nice weekend load out of Ft. Worth ( saw you post you were here also) yesterday evening about 1800 delivering Monday. This is the first time we have been anywhere in Texas in months. We kinda wrote it off. W generally do just as well when we stay out of here. The lure of miles and big pay is hard to resist but one we should try to do at certain times. Two smaller loads equals that long load and maybe no sitting !!!!

Well im still sitting here. Couldn't get a hold of anyone about about a room.