Drama

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
You ever notice that some people need to live in a perpetual state of drama? Some people can't seem to survive without intentionally causing chaos, I thought that coming out on the road would reduce the amount of childish games but it seems that those games will always have people ready and willing to play!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The drama app is available at any
country pride food counter, or any establishment where people like to tell " Paul Bunyon " stories

Oh thanks! I'll check it out. Hope I can get the one with 5 stars rating with lot of updates :)

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Do they have a decoder app, so I can figure out what some people are talking about?

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Well heres the decoded app : I had breakfast three days in a row at a country pride, all three days the same couple of TT drivers were sitting at the counter with me, they proceeded to story tell about there truck and there lives, all three days it was the same story only different, its was obvious they were making things up just to make themselves look like they knew it all, and by the end of my breakfast yesterday I thought I had strayed gradeschooll all over again! I guess some people have a burning desire to be the center of attention 24/7 ..... that will be 49.95 $ for this decoded message .....

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Well you know most trucker storys start with, "you ain't going to believe this, but........:D

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
First it was they had a new international, then it turned into a 78 kw cabover, then they had to sell it to pay for her treatments etc... then they won the lotto and bought a fleet of trucks and by the third day it was they were part owners in a new trucking company. The worse part was they had the same outfits on all three days .

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Usually a sign of insecurity. I have quit talking to some drivers because just about everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie and i don't want to here it. it amazes me when listening to someone how often the letter (I) comes up which is the middle letter in PRIDE and the Word says "Pride comes before destruction and A haughty spirit before the fall" Written by King Solomen the wisest man that ever lived.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Usually a sign of insecurity. I have quit talking to some drivers because just about everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie and i don't want to here it. it amazes me when listening to someone how often the letter (I) comes up which is the middle letter in PRIDE and the Word says "Pride comes before destruction and A haughty spirit before the fall" Written by King Solomen the wisest man that ever lived.

The worse part is I was just trying to mind my own business and enjoy my bacon, they made it a point to tell everyone there life story "stranger than fiction "

tonyt

Rookie Expediter
I was at a truck stop in Canada and this heavy set gal had a Bassett hound that was related to a Saudi prince or at leastt that was the story.

Sent from my VS840PP using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The worse part is I was just trying to mind my own business and enjoy my bacon, they made it a point to tell everyone there life story "stranger than fiction "

Yeah normally if no one will listen they will try to force you to listen. As long as your still eatng they have a captive audience. One thing I used to do to **** them off is every time they say I have this or I done that just say "Me too" I did that too or i have that too or that happened to me also. Usually shuts them right up.

mwhitie

Active Expediter
About two months ago I met a fellow expediter that came up to me to chat and the stories he had were so funny. First I could tell he did not like Pennsylvania because he had a shirt that said so. It read F$ck Pennsylvania so I figured as much. He says he hates paying for tolls.. Then he began to tell me that he once had a semi truck that he had dyno tested at 200mph and that he got it up to 134mph before the back end was breaking lose. True story...

How I do love talking to other drivers and hearing their stories. Some are just way off that they really believe that they actually happen. Just makes you sit back and think that you may not have it so bad after all. Lol

Sent from my SUPER SMART PHONE using EO Forums mobile app