Fleet Vision login?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just put a truck on with Bolt. They emailed info on logging in. Everything worked fine until Tuesday night. Now when I login I choose Bolt Express as before but when it logs in and says choose from the menu on the left the menu isn't there. I emailed and they said go to sylectus.com and log in through there but I don't see anywhere to log in. I'd like to check truck location etc. again. Anyone know how to log in and can share the secret handshake? Thanks.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
There seems to be problem with the site I have been with them over a year and I am having same problem. I am going call bolt in the morning. See what's up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I could log on with my computer at home but I cannot log on with my phone...hmmm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
I could log on with my computer at home but I cannot log on with my phone...hmmm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

I tried on three different platforms. Phone, tablet, and laptop. It has to be site related. I even had people at home try to log on. I figure I will get a hold bolt tomorrow if it is still a problem.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
It just came back. Has a security certificate problem. But it will work now. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just tried it again and still no workee. I'll try again tomorrow. I sent an email to the sylectus help desk yesterday but no reply so far to that either. Thanks for the input.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LDB......contact Safety they should be able to figure it out .....I have not had a problem. .....but I keep my cookies clear.....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got logged in using a different browser. Thanks for everyone's help. Now I just have to learn the system and how to do everything with it.