Newbie Expediter set to run for Nations Express but needs van to run with..

marlok1

Active Expediter
Hi all, I'm a driver who is ready to rock and roll.. I am onboard with Nations Express and am ready to expedite,all I need is a van to run ..Michelle at Nations Express is my recruiter,,her number is 770-309-4058 feel free to call her for my info.I'm a Sprinter/van driver seeking an established,grounded, vehicle owner for partnership,,or looking for a lease to own situation.Looking for SOLID working relationship and a CLEAN EXCELLENT RUNNING van I am already accepted as a driver with Nations express,all I need is the vehicle to make money.All appropriate paperwork with Nations Express has been done,My DOT and drug test are all current,(2-13) I do not have my CDL or a van but what I do have is a class A work ethic as a self motivated person.I have an excellent driving record with no criminal record with no traffic violations in over 20 years I have driven for Fed-ex,Airborne express and RPS as well as several moving companies and an office supply company ,vehicles I have driven range from a small van to a 26 foot straight job with sleeper(no CDL required,electric brakes)..I have an excellent work attitude love the open road and can stay out indefinitely and prefer solo,I am fit smart and computer savvy. .I am based out of Los Angeles CA but can relocate anywhere..If you are looking for a clean solid dependable drama free driver that will make us both money and you want the same please contact me... 818-942-5034

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Good luck. You sound like a good catch.
How'd you hook up with Nation's that far west ?

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I can't tell if this thread is a SPAM thread from Nations Express looking for drivers..............or if it's the OP's personal resume looking for something better than Nations Express to drive for. :rolleyes:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I can't tell if this thread is a SPAM thread from Nations Express looking for drivers..............or if it's the OP's personal resume looking for something better than Nations Express to drive for. :rolleyes:

Put the man to work delivering used furniture Brisco! Lol

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Put the man to work delivering used furniture Brisco! Lol

I will be looking for a Part-Timer here pretty soon...............Wonder if he'll work for $8-$9 an hour......25 maybe 30 hours a week???

If not.............I have plenty of Jose's, Juan's, and Hector's down here in Northern Mexico that will. ;)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I work for Nations and there a good company. If you will work with them, they will work with you.