when does freight pickup?

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
whens it start really hitting hard, Its wierd cuz in the local delivery service that i did last year for prestige, these months were so packed i was somedays doing 2 adays.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your guess is as good as mine. Anywhere I ask, I get a different answer. Past experience doesn't help much either, seems no two years run the same. I kind of hope Zorry is right, but I wouldn't bet the rent on it.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
How we gonna get there my van only goes 95 letalone time travel lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

The closest I ever got to it was by parking on the fuel island and running 7 circles around the truck as fast as I could. You might want to try 8 circles and maybe some sort of chant. I think I almost made it. With a little tweaking, who knows?

UncleTed

Not a Member
whens it start really hitting hard, Its wierd cuz in the local delivery service that i did last year for prestige, these months were so packed i was somedays doing 2 adays.

Thats because the drug and office supply delivery biz never ends...

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
The closest I ever got to it was by parking on the fuel island and running 7 circles around the truck as fast as I could. You might want to try 8 circles and maybe some sort of chant. I think I almost made it. With a little tweaking, who knows?

Ehh im still here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Any day now,,Sit tight. They know right where you are at.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Run around in your undies waving your machete. Then whip out you MacheteXpert license. Someone will pick you up and take care of your future...

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Run around in your undies waving your machete. Then whip out you MacheteXpert license. Someone will pick you up and take care of your future...

NO...NO... Don't do this! Never "whip ANYTHING out" while running circles around your truck, waving a machete and chanting. My goodness, somebody might think your crazy.

Please don't ask how I know.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Greg, are you surprized we finally figured out what a MX license really is....Machette Xpert ?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
it's slow?

Could have fooled me.

Didnt know you knew about van freight...:)

Seriously Zane, if you wade thru all the sarcasm..... January is usually slow, however this year is unusually slow. "Normally" Feb and March start slowly building back up.

Dale