Why'd July to dispatch ??

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
van is still in the dealers till maybe Tuesday we swung a hourly cap on the Labour and they price matched MY suppliers on the parts....I have been having this problem for over a year....and my expert back east just doesn't have the time to play with it...time to fix this problem and postpone my retirement date a few more months...

BoyHowdy, you got a lot of penny's to get.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
a83a5459b31b62eaec1eb4a58e5d234e.jpg

My favorite size... ;)

Reactions: jujubeans

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
van is still in the dealers till maybe Tuesday we swung a hourly cap on the Labour and they price matched MY suppliers on the parts....I have been having this problem for over a year....and my expert back east just doesn't have the time to play with it...time to fix this problem and postpone my retirement date a few more months...
My cousin's hubby retired back in December...he started his new job yesterday cuz he couldn't take it...lol oh..and he's 72!

Reactions: Mailer and ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While driving, watch for them!

View attachment 14313

I knew nothing of this Pokémon craze thing until last week. Driving in Ohio and seeing a sign saying something like, put your phone down Pokémon can wait.

Of course, this sign made absolutely no sense to me at the time. A few days later I get an email from Norton telling me about some fake Pokémon apps causing cyber security issues and tips on playing safely.

So now I know, ...The rest of the story

Reactions: Mailer and Opel2010

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I knew nothing of this Pokémon craze thing until last week. Driving in Ohio and seeing a sign saying something like, put your phone down Pokémon can wait.

Of course, this sign made absolutely no sense to me at the time. A few days later I get an email from Norton telling me about some fake Pokémon apps causing cyber security issues and tips on playing safely.

So now I know, ...The rest of the story
Same here... I've heard about this madness about two weeks ago... and it goes viral. Well, not for me, not a fan of smartphone games...