Why'd July to dispatch ??

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
5 fender benders around Columbus and 1 tanker roll over. Made for a long trip home

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, moved to Laredo from McAllen for a load that was supposed to cross Friday, still waiting on the shipper to send invoice to the broker, load has been at the border since Thursday night. So tell me again why this freight is expedite? Oh I know why, they take so much time screwing off with it that once it's across then it HAS to hurry.

Reactions: hazmat

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Load finally crossed and got loaded about 5pm on Sat in Laredo...delivers noon on Tues in Louisville so should be home sometime Sunday night.

BTW anyone know shutdown schedule for this yr, heard rumors it's not going to be as bad as last year.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Made it home last night, will drive back down to Louisville in the morning for my noon delivery, may come right back after depending on who is there...have a few days of intense yard maintenance to do with being gone for almost 8 weeks...it's a jungle here...also passed 100,000 miles yesterday so probably need to replace plugs and some other preventive maintenance. (2016 Promaster bought 8.5 mos ago)

Reactions: RoadTime