Why they need to go.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's certainly one way, but it's arguable if it's the best way. Another way would be to quit meddling in the affairs of others to the point where we make them mad enough to challenge us. It's called peace through not being a global tool, and it's cheaper than peace through strength.

Incidentally, I've watched that video several times, and I'm just not seeing it. Seems more like wishful thinking than anything else.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's certainly one way, but it's arguable if it's the best way. Another way would be to quit meddling in the affairs of others to the point where we make them mad enough to challenge us. It's called peace through not being a global tool, and it's cheaper than peace through strength.

Incidentally, I've watched that video several times, and I'm just not seeing it. Seems more like wishful thinking than anything else.

It takes both. We mess around in other's business far too much. We also need to be the as strong as possible. Being weak will never stop us from being challenged, it will encourage challenge.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama would end up out on his Obama with in hours of arrival. The military would have no use for him and spit him out post haste.

The military has no need for slimy, lying cowards. Obama would just not fit in with REAL Men and Women. He just plain sucks. There is no valid reason for him to be in that office or this country. He needs to go! Other than that he is useless.