Why they need to go.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I have to say she is fully entitled to have that opinion and to voice that opinion. I encourage her to do so.. from Cuba or China or wherever the hell she wants to go so long as she gets the hell out of this country she hates so much.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I looked around to see what this was all about.......

Of Course....SNOPES has it covered:

snopes.com: Michelle Obama: All of This for a ****ed Flag?

And they are calling it "Undetermined".

But, there's also others just as this that I found:

TruthOrFiction.com-Is that forwarded email Truth or Fiction? Research into stories, scams, hoaxes, myths, and urban legends on the Internet

I don't like.....Nor do I agree with what their "Experts" interpretation:

We thought the best way to investigate it was to consult lip-reading experts. We contacted two veteran lip reading instructors in Southern California who viewed the video together. They agreed that what they saw was Michelle Obama asking, "I wonder if they flew that flag."

They also agreed that she did not say "...a ****ed flag."

The reason I don't agree with THEIR interpretation is because Body Language also says A LOT here too. If Michelle Obawa had actually said "I wonder if they flew that flag", then why the rolling of the eyes...and WHY the look of disgust on Obawas Face???

I believe she was bored as all hell at this memorial service......that she made the "**** Flag" comment.....and that it ticked Obawa off a little when she said it knowing "They" were being filmed or recorded in some form or fashion.

Straight Ticket Voting coming this November......Period.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is why I have always believed it should be MANDITORY FOR EVERY PRESIDENT in fact, every politician to serve in the militarry behind a rifle. Those who served in ROTC, stateside, or a non threat position need not apply. Perhaps we may have somone again who loves our country and will keep us armed, and at least be patriotic.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is why I have always believed it should be MANDITORY FOR EVERY PRESIDENT in fact, every politician to serve in the militarry behind a rifle. Those who served in ROTC, stateside, or a non threat position need not apply. Perhaps we may have somone again who loves our country and will keep us armed, and at least be patriotic.

That is assuming we are at war all the time....pretty miserable requirement I'd say....the goal is NOT to have our troops in a life threatening situation....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everyone who volunteers and serves is equal from my pov. They can ask for whatever assignment they want but what they get assigned is out of their control. I don't know that military service can ever be made a requirement for political office but wouldn't object if it were. If it could be, it shouldn't matter what branch or job they held.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am thinking having served , we didn't fair well with Kennedy...even if they served...ya can't change stupid....just saying...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
That is assuming we are at war all the time....pretty miserable requirement I'd say....the goal is NOT to have our troops in a life threatening situation....

Where did you get that idea!?!? Our miliitary is trained to kill people and destory things....but the liberals have misused them and there training for decades that people dont realize that....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where did you get that idea!?!? Our miliitary is trained to kill people and destory things....but the liberals have misused them and there training for decades that people dont realize that....

I would like to think the ultimate goal is to have NO wars at all....is what I meant...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Would that be the Webster's definition, or the government's?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I would like to think the ultimate goal is to have NO wars at all....is what I meant...

LOL ,Pleaseee...But hey, i have this great piece of Ocean ft property just about 8 miles from your current home address i am looking to sell...ill make you a great deal.....:rolleyes:

You reading "Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales" in your down time!?!?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

Now ov, u know we are at war all the time, those terrorist dudes won't let us sleep. Now where are those pickles I ordered???????????????????

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The best we can do toward achieving that goal is to have a strong enough military to deter any country that would even think about challenging us - it's called peace through strength. The current occupant of the White House doesn't understand this concept.