Why not?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now the administration is refusing to release the number of illegal immigrant families they have released. Why not? What are they afraid of? Why do they think that the American people don't have a right or don't want to know the number? Just more plan old arrogance? The ole, "We can do whatever the heck we want and no one is going to stop us" attitude?

Those illegals should NOT have been released, they should have been returned to where they came from.

When is the congress going to do their job and reign this administration in? They are WAY out of control. :mad:

[h=1]US releases immigrant families, won't say how many[/h]
"The Obama administration has released into the U.S. an untold number of immigrant families caught traveling illegally from Central America in recent months — and although the government knows how many it's released, it won't say publicly."

http://news.yahoo.com/us-releases-immigrant-families-wont-many-203735169--politics.html

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ha! Because Congress is just as "out of control"

Better question: When are the American voters going to reign in our entire
Government?

We are not going too. We are, at least as a People, keep voting in the 1%ters. The richer and more powerful own the rich and powerful, who are most likely to get elected. There is no evidence that this will change in 2016, at least for president. There MAY be a LITTLE hope in the House, the Senate is likely a lost cause.

Hillary, a total 1%ter is likely to run on the Demoncrat side, who the 1%ter who will run on the Rumbumlican side, is not yet known. I see little hope for a quality candidate. Why change now? There has not been one since I have been old enough to vote, just different degree of bum and criminals, and bafoons.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see little hope for a quality candidate. Why change now? There has not been one since I have been old enough to vote, just different degree of bum and criminals, and bafoons.

Neuman.jpg

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Now the administration is refusing to release the number of illegal immigrant families they have released. Why not?

I think a good answer to your question is right there in the article:

This is how it looks when the image-conscious Obama administration doesn't want to reveal politically sensitive information that could influence an important Policy debate.

It all comes down to politics. :(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think a good answer to your question is right there in the article:

It all comes down to politics. :(

EVERYTHING Obama does is based on politics. Not that he is any difference than any of the other bafoons who were in that office, he is just the current bafoon.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
Yep, like I said, bafoons.

Easy son - you're talking about Alfred E there. The man? I spend my allowance on for all those years. :)

The next president won't be Hillary. It's a woman's turn but that would be too easy. Nothing is ever that easy and nothing is ever that predictable.

Besides, I don't think she's electable. There's something about her that rubs people the wrong way. She's got tons of good qualities and she'd probably make a fine president but we're a superficial people. Idiots in this country don't believe in climate change because they don't like Al Gore's wooden mannerisms and they won't vote for Hillary because they don't like this or that about her mannerisms.

As usually happens, someone will come out of the blue and get elected. I doubt the civil war riddled stupid party is capable of an upbeat surprise at this point so I guess it's a question of which Democrat steps out of the shadows.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the chuckle. About Hillary that is.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I can't see Hilary winning, either. We've just had the first black POTUS, and people are not in the mood to sail uncharted waters again so soon.
And besides: something about Hilary just rubs me the wrong way, too, lol. ;)

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Easy son - you're talking about Alfred E there. The man? I spend my allowance on for all those years.

A wise investment indeed. I also received my early education from Professor Neuman. To this day I am able to step back from a difficult situation and say
"What me worry?" :D

There's something about her that rubs people the wrong way.

This is true; however, the Dems prefer to ignore that for now. It will rear it's ugly head before 2016; therefore, she is not the "shoe in" that many believe.

As usually happens, someone will come out of the blue and get elected. I doubt the civil war riddled stupid party is capable of an upbeat surprise at this point so I guess it's a question of which Democrat steps out of the shadows.

It is still too early to jump to that conclusion. An electable candidate can be developed in short order once the big money gets behind it.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Spy vs Spy is similar to reading some exchanges in the Soapbox.

Take this !
No ! You take this.

Back and forth, no real victors.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Easy son - you're talking about Alfred E there. The man? I spend my allowance on for all those years. :)

The next president won't be Hillary. It's a woman's turn but that would be too easy. Nothing is ever that easy and nothing is ever that predictable.

Besides, I don't think she's electable. There's something about her that rubs people the wrong way. She's got tons of good qualities and she'd probably make a fine president but we're a superficial people. Idiots in this country don't believe in climate change because they don't like Al Gore's wooden mannerisms and they won't vote for Hillary because they don't like this or that about her mannerisms.

It's not a "woman's turn", we should not be electing a person because it's "time" for this or that. What it is time for is a quality candidate, which likely won't happen.

Hillary is an admitted felon and has no business in public office. She is also a "buck passer", someone who will not take responsibility for her own actions. She has not, and likely will not, come clean on Benghazi.

What it is time for is to get rid of the ruling class. Get back to government from the bottom up, as opposed to what we have now. Hillary is just one of many elitists who want the power, at any cost.

I never spent my allowance on comics. For one thing, I never had an allowance. I never had any money of my own, until I started working, which was at age 11.

I spent most of my money on drum sets, guitars, hunting and fishing equipment.

Last edited:

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not a "woman's turn", we should not be electing a person because it's "time" for this or that. What it is time for is a quality candidate, which likely won't happen.

Hillary is an admitted felon and has no business in public office. She is also a "buck passer", someone who will not take responsibility for her own actions. She has not, and likely will not, come clean on Benghazi.

What it is time for is to get rid of the ruling class. Get back to government from the bottom up, as opposed to what we have now. Hillary is just one of many elitists who want the power, at any cost.

I never spent my allowance on comics. For one thing, I never had an allowance. I never had any money of my own, until I started working, which was at age 11.

I spent most of my money on drum sets, guitars, hunting and fishing equipment.

You keep referring to Hillary as an "admitted felon" but I can't find any indication that she has been convicted of any felonies nor anything about her admitting to being a felon.

Are you just making this up or is there a criminal conviction that I haven't found. I can't even find an indictment against her for a felony. If you could provide details about her conviction I would appreciate it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I never said she was a "convicted" felon. I said she was an "admitted" felon. That means that she openly admitted, in this case even bragged, to the commission of a felony.

IF you remember back when she was running in the primary against Obama, they were sniping at each other about lack of experience. She went on and on how she used to read the classified briefing that Bill received as part of her "proof" that she was more qualified than Obama.

The "first lady", does not have clearance for those briefings, they have not need for clearance or access to them. She did not stop talking about it until it was pointed out to her that it was a felony for her to have looked at those documents. Then she back off that one and tried to worm her way out of it. As per normal, she, as all the 1% elitists, got away with it.

Just MORE proof that she, the rest like her, have zero respect for our laws.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I'm taking a wild guess here, but imho there's only one person in the entire country that cares that Hillary openly stated what everyone takes for granted anyways. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm taking a wild guess here, but imho there's only one person in the entire country that cares that Hillary openly stated what everyone takes for granted anyways. :)

If that is the case that is REALLY sad. ANYONE who takes breaking laws for granted, I don't get it. People DIE because of that stuff.