Where am I?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Sitting at J north of Birmingham AL

Alomst got home this weekend. Was at daughters in Lansing thursday night then got a 767 miler to Alabama on friday morning.

Gotta make hay while the sun shines. :D

Speaking of hay, been bailing quite abit lately. Everyone else as well?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at J north of Birmingham AL

Alomst got home this weekend. Was at daughters in Lansing thursday night then got a 767 miler to Alabama on friday morning.

Gotta make hay while the sun shines. :D

Speaking of hay, been bailing quite abit lately. Everyone else as well?

I am on the butt end of the donkey right now...run into a mess of 250-300 milers at 70 cents...am getting the loads but not the cash...if they were sprinter loads it'd be a lot better...oh well...thats the way it goes....at the J in Whiteland Ind.

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Pilot , I-5, Castaic, CA. Been here since Friday. We have had 2 cancelled loads since getting in last Wednesday. Large str. truck. Have only had two runs for the month. Hope ya"ll are doing better.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well good ole Jen found me a load to get home...delivered in around Cedar Rapids and onlt a 770 mile DH home! I am now out of my man cave...JuJu will be coming out this time around...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am on the butt end of the donkey right now...run into a mess of 250-300 milers at 70 cents...am getting the loads but not the cash...if they were sprinter loads it'd be a lot better...oh well...thats the way it goes....at the J in Whiteland Ind.

If you are the butt end of the donkey, I'm the big pile on the ground below that butt end.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got piles of snow here Eddie....wanna shovel?

You know...you're a funny guy....Living up there in the middle of snow country and you don't have any snow removal equipment- Wife doesn't count-, now you want me to come allllll the way there to shovel????

Tell ya what. Box some up and next time we meet up throw it out on the ground and I'll shovel it for ya. How's that? Oh, and you want me to move your car BEFORE the snowplow covers it up???!! Hummm it's snowing, should I move the car so I want have to dig it out? Nah, do it latter....whaaaa whaaaaa

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Got home this weekend. First time since the holidays. Good to see the wife.;) Back on the road tomorrow to make some more hay.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopped for the night in Souix Falls and Jen called forst thing Monday...Omaha to NC 1267 miles @ 1.05 rate!! Hoot Hoot!!

jrj337

Seasoned Expediter
were are you at in nc,are the loads picking up.I Been home for a while now need to get back on the road.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Flattop...how sweet it is......:D

Jr....in Haw River @ the J...Its picked up abit...but not consistantly..

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Looks like home this weekend will be the J north of Columbus on 71. Thought about DHing home but was just home last weekend and thought I would save the money.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Set at home for 6 days in service- nothing came up until today. Sitting in Waddy with 4 sp 4 st and 1 tt. So I will move but don't know where yet- leaning towards Frankin or Whiteland.