Where am I?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Hey hey lifes good...jenny just gave me a mini for the morning...hehe 2 for 2.....:D

BTW..be gentle on Eddie...he's as old as dirt!! *LOL*

You talk to the "wild thing" again, you tell her she OWES ME BIG TIME. The load that brought to thisfine place was a load from hell and she knows she owes me.

Also, you running as a team or solo right now?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
solo again... with things the way they are I do better solo then as a team....aren't many team runs [according to office]...actually made about the same money but had to support 2 people...so that said she's taken care of biz at home....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
solo again... with things the way they are I do better solo then as a team....aren't many team runs [according to office]...actually made about the same money but had to support 2 people...so that said she's taken care of biz at home....

Old fart huh Ken? Well I have a b-day in a few days and guess what? YOU, WILL STILL BE OLDER THAN ME!! HARKHARK

I plan on moving out of here today. Last week was good here, had three loads in this area. Got here last Thur, and before I could start fueling got a 580 miler. What a differance a week makes.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Old fart huh Ken? Well I have a b-day in a few days and guess what? YOU, WILL STILL BE OLDER THAN ME!! HARKHARK

I plan on moving out of here today. Last week was good here, had three loads in this area. Got here last Thur, and before I could start fueling got a 580 miler. What a differance a week makes.

your gonna leave all them load to the young "dude"?;)

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Got a load to Landover MD. Sitting outside a Serta plant waiting to get unloaded at 5am

Saw Eddie leave but didn't get a chance to talk to him. Had already been dispatched but decided to clean up before I left.

Don't know the east coast that well. should I head west or north after unload? Baltimore Philly area? or winchester VA?

Or should I "HANG TIGHT"? LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a load to Landover MD. Sitting outside a Serta plant waiting to get unloaded at 5am

Saw Eddie leave but didn't get a chance to talk to him. Had already been dispatched but decided to clean up before I left.

Don't know the east coast that well. should I head west or north after unload? Baltimore Philly area? or winchester VA?

Or should I "HANG TIGHT"? LOL

Head toward Winchester....you might get a surprise...;)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a 117 miler out of Haw River to Clover, SC. Sitting in Blacksburg now. Flatop, I went inside, but no one was in the last stall. Sorry we didn't have a chance to talk. Well it was the morning after you posted where you would be....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was 6 other vans in Whiteland..so I stayed put...Now where? back toward the Fort maybe...I am #1 here

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Allentown PA. loaded.

Waiting for traffic to lighten up then heading to yonkers NY to unload. 7 am protect time.

200 miler but with the tolls and buroughs made this a very nice load just have to get out oh there as soon as I can in the am.

Disappointed we didn't get to meet SE

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see your having a good time in the northeast...best stay there, kinda hit and miss here....more miss then hit