The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not only was it his and the officer's account, but it was also attested to by other officers and witnesses who were there.

That isn't what he explained at all - that's merely your own concoction of what you wish he said ... based on what he really said:

Nothing whatsoever "explaining why no one on the other side of the glass could hear him" ...

Try harder ... and do better.

Not necessarily.

It would depend on whether there were any intervening barriers between the mic (of the recording device) and the officer, and - depending on the type of mic on the recording device - whether the mic was capable of picking up sound in more than one direction (other than the direction the recording device was pointed)

Unidirectional vs. Omnidirectional Microphones - What's the difference?
Well that's what the lawyer said:
Screenshot_20210703-020050.png

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe try sticking with something you actually know something about ?

:tearsofjoy:

funny-worker-dead-end-job-shovel-elephant-poop-stuck-shoveling-isolated-white-39749525.jpg

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Interesting only in that it appears to be accurate ... unlike your rendition, which was that he didn't issue any commands.

Just because a recording device - in a different location than who commands were being directed at - doesn't pick something up, doesn't mean that the person they are directed to can't hear them.

:rolleyes:
She was right by the Antifa cameraman. So yeah it does.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You said you heard his command on the video. The lawyer even said it couldn't be heard on it. Be better.

I believe it's been reported (WaPo) that there three videos of the incident.

If that's the case, it's possible that the lawyer was referring to one of the three that he was being questioned about, or was aware of at the time.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
No the price of gas has many factors.....but what the president says and does matters because those investors of the stock market listen to what he says....case in point Biden sighed a executive order hours after taking office to shut the xl pipeline down.....gas rose $.30 avg across the nation.

First of all, that pipeline would have done nothing for us as almost all of the fuel was to be exported.
Did you blame George W. For the highest gas prices in history in 2008? We, in Lansing, MI hit $4.50 per gallon while diesel was over $5.00 per gallon. How about the fact the he was in office when it hit $2.00 per gallon.
Who was in office in the mid-70’s when the oil embargo hit which almost doubled gas prices over night which started the inflation (that Jimmy Carter got blamed for).
But the way, I never liked Nixon but didn’t blame him as I don’t know what he could have done about it as is the case with President Biden as well as George W.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: coalminer and RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
She was right by the Antifa cameraman. So yeah it does.

Nope ... she was probably at least 6' - 8' away, in front of a broken out window.

And you're conveniently ignoring the possibility that the mic was directional, not omni-directional.

Cameraman was focused on the officer with the gun (when it became apparent that he had one and was pointing it) not the girl.

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
First of all, that pipeline would have done nothing for us as almost all of the fuel was to be exported.
Did you blame George W. For the highest gas prices in history in 2008? We, in Lansing, MI hit $4.50 per gallon while diesel was over $5.00 per gallon. How about the fact the he was in office when it hit $2.00 per gallon.
Who was in office in the mid-70’s when the oil embargo hit which almost doubled gas prices over night which started the inflation (that Jimmy Carter got blamed for).
But the way, I never liked Nixon but didn’t blame him as I don’t know what he could have done about it as is the case with President Biden as well as George W.

That pipeline shutdown cost not just jobs here but also up in Canada.....and no there are no solar and wind jobs to replace that many people....Biden said that to make you Democrats feel better about electing him....biden has done everything in his power to make us less safe.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT

dalscott

Expert Expediter
That pipeline shutdown cost not just jobs here but also up in Canada.....and no there are no solar and wind jobs to replace that many people....Biden said that to make you Democrats feel better about electing him....biden has done everything in his power to make us less safe.

The vast majority of those jobs were to be temporary during construction. After which, I understand there would only be around 50 permanent jobs.