The Trump Card...

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"Trump, who is not corrupt" lol now we got jokes in here.

Everyone has there day Even straight truck Drivers. Odd as it may seem yes. You People are all Democrats and there are those that are Hard Core and then there are those that are Republican that are Hard Core. SO FYI I AM Neither.

That being said so None Can accuse me of being either. Here is the Deal I Hate Hillary Clintons and Her Husbands Guts she is a Piece of Crap. I hate Bill Clinton as well I mean HATE. Just as bad as I hate those that took Smiths life. That how bad I cant stand the Politics that goes on in the Washington Belt way.

Trump may say things that are not so popular but unlike the many master minds here that write like they are the smartest people in the world. Trump unlike any other Candidate has made jobs for the people of this country.

Trump has had his ups and his downs. I believe Washington needs a Really good Business man to pull this country outa the frying pan. Business men that know what they are doing create jobs for American workers.

Let me side step this for a second. Let me throw this on the table. Trump he is a Real state Billionaire.
and that's how he made his money but he employees people Lots of People. Right so question to you who has Hillary Clinton Employed. are her women that she has at her foundation paid the same as a man ?? The truth is no.

Here is something I throw out to you all. Take a good look at a man by the name of Fred Smith who is FedEx
Look at how many people he has employed under his belt for his Companies. Look at the Companies Net Worth. Ok. Get the Pic yet.

Lot of people wouldn't have no work if it were not for Fred Smith. Get the Pic. Everyone that's employed as an Employee has a good decent Job with a steady income and benefits.

You need a business man to run this country and bring it out of the rut its in.

So weather you vote for Trump or not remember this we don't need bigger gov't we got already 465 millionairs in the House and Senate. We need a smaller Gov't and we need a person who will stand up for We The People the Common Folk the Working Class.

When you go to Vote do the Nation a favor if you want more of the same ole same ole then you will vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you want change then listen to your Gut. Me I want to work and not be the the unforgiven slave of my labors.

In other words cant afford to take time off as not enough money to pay my wifes Hospital Bills.

I almost forgot something here before you ask, your retired military so your health care is free right. I shake my head and laugh at you. No I got to pay for the Health care and Dental crap along with all the SBP and the Taxes and the Life Ins as well After Uncle Sam get done hacking the heck outa my so called Retirement Check I can get a Happy Meal at McDonalds so to speak.

That health care I pay for and Dental just so everyone knows is worse than the Obama Care everyone seems to Love.

The reason I stay out to pay for the Hospital bills that the Health care Ins I pay for wont. How much well try 68 thousand, for people like Hillary well that's nothing. But to me that the reason I wont go get a Tractor of my own and the Rates here they are paying for freight Id go broke. The rates have to come up and we need more than 2 to 3 runs a week to make ends meet.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.
(Wife needs being the many) My needs the few or the One.

Garbage is taken out
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: jujubeans

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's not a joke, it's a fact. The legal definition of corrupt is encapsulated in the phrase “quid pro quo (this for that),” the one that has prevailed in the U.S. legal system since the nation was founded. The Supreme Court further narrowed the definition as being “a contribution to a particular candidate [or officeholder] in exchange for his agreeing to do a particular act within his official duties.” Since Trump has never had any official duties within any government, it's impossible for him to have engaged in corruption, regardless of whether the narrow quid pro quo conception or the far more expansive (broad dictionary) conception is used. That's not to say Trump hasn't shown corruption in some of his business dealings (although "distasteful" and "scummy" is not the same as actual corruption, not is filing bankruptcy, nor is refusing to pay "the little guy" contractors for work that wasn't actually performed), but that's business, not politics or government. The broadest conception of corruption exists in business routinely (although the narrower definition is rare and inefficient).

The Supreme Court has made it very clear that the narrow quid pro quo definition of corruption (in Citizens United v. FEC) that corruption has to go beyond the broadest definition of including “ingratiation and access.” If the NRA donates money to a Senator's campaign, and then the Senator votes against a gun control bill, does that mean the Senator is corrupt? Of course not. It is part of politics as usual that donors give to candidates who share their views and vote in accord with those views. If the Senator had shown a history of staunch gun control advocacy and then suddenly reversed his position after receiving the contribution, then it could be successfully argued that he is corrupt, that his vote was bought.

That's one of the problems with Republicans charging Hillary as being corrupt in her pay-for-play accusations regarding access to her at the State Department for those who contributed to the Clinton Foundation. Donating to the foundation to garner ingratiation and then be granted access because of that ingratiation, wouldn't normally be enough to be considered corruption, unless you want to use the broadest definition of corruption. You have to show the smoking gun of an intentional act on her part as a favor, either a policy change or some backroom influence in which she acted. However, getting direct access to the Secretary of State, by someone who would normally not be granted access, as a result of a donation or some other ingratiation, is in fact a quid pro quo act of corruption.

Republicans want to use the broad definition of corruption to pillory Hillary, while at the same time retreating to the narrow quid pro quo definition to defend things like Citizens United. Can't have it both ways. The Democrats play the same game, though. In order to criticize Citizens United, and now especially Trump, they embrace an expansive conception of corruption, but then they eagerly retreat to the quid pro quo, narrow conception to defend Clinton. It's why Clinton and her campaign tried so desperately to dismiss the "access" part of her term as the Secretary as being normal routine, despite the fact that a really lot of people who got access to her wouldn't have had any shot at access if they hand't donated to the Clinton Foundation. Many had been repeatedly turned down by previous Secretaries of State, but as soon as they made a donation, bam, they're in. One of the most glaring examples is when a small, private mining company got special State Department access, something they couldn't get in a million years, but because they have ties to her son-in-law and they made a contribution to the Foundation, they got in, and benefited from State Department influence in gaining international markets.

Wikileaks proved that Hillary was corrupt. Trump certainly has the potential to be corrupt in office, what with owning more than 200 businesses in several countries. His executive orders will have to be closely scrutinized, that's for sure.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It's not a joke, it's a fact. The legal definition of corrupt is encapsulated in the phrase “quid pro quo (this for that),” the one that has prevailed in the U.S. legal system since the nation was founded. The Supreme Court further narrowed the definition as being “a contribution to a particular candidate [or officeholder] in exchange for his agreeing to do a particular act within his official duties.” Since Trump has never had any official duties within any government, it's impossible for him to have engaged in corruption, regardless of whether the narrow quid pro quo conception or the far more expansive (broad dictionary) conception is used. That's not to say Trump hasn't shown corruption in some of his business dealings (although "distasteful" and "scummy" is not the same as actual corruption, not is filing bankruptcy, nor is refusing to pay "the little guy" contractors for work that wasn't actually performed), but that's business, not politics or government. The broadest conception of corruption exists in business routinely (although the narrower definition is rare and inefficient).

The Supreme Court has made it very clear that the narrow quid pro quo definition of corruption (in Citizens United v. FEC) that corruption has to go beyond the broadest definition of including “ingratiation and access.” If the NRA donates money to a Senator's campaign, and then the Senator votes against a gun control bill, does that mean the Senator is corrupt? Of course not. It is part of politics as usual that donors give to candidates who share their views and vote in accord with those views. If the Senator had shown a history of staunch gun control advocacy and then suddenly reversed his position after receiving the contribution, then it could be successfully argued that he is corrupt, that his vote was bought.

That's one of the problems with Republicans charging Hillary as being corrupt in her pay-for-play accusations regarding access to her at the State Department for those who contributed to the Clinton Foundation. Donating to the foundation to garner ingratiation and then be granted access because of that ingratiation, wouldn't normally be enough to be considered corruption, unless you want to use the broadest definition of corruption. You have to show the smoking gun of an intentional act on her part as a favor, either a policy change or some backroom influence in which she acted. However, getting direct access to the Secretary of State, by someone who would normally not be granted access, as a result of a donation or some other ingratiation, is in fact a quid pro quo act of corruption.

Republicans want to use the broad definition of corruption to pillory Hillary, while at the same time retreating to the narrow quid pro quo definition to defend things like Citizens United. Can't have it both ways. The Democrats play the same game, though. In order to criticize Citizens United, and now especially Trump, they embrace an expansive conception of corruption, but then they eagerly retreat to the quid pro quo, narrow conception to defend Clinton. It's why Clinton and her campaign tried so desperately to dismiss the "access" part of her term as the Secretary as being normal routine, despite the fact that a really lot of people who got access to her wouldn't have had any shot at access if they hand't donated to the Clinton Foundation. Many had been repeatedly turned down by previous Secretaries of State, but as soon as they made a donation, bam, they're in. One of the most glaring examples is when a small, private mining company got special State Department access, something they couldn't get in a million years, but because they have ties to her son-in-law and they made a contribution to the Foundation, they got in, and benefited from State Department influence in gaining international markets.

Wikileaks proved that Hillary was corrupt. Trump certainly has the potential to be corrupt in office, what with owning more than 200 businesses in several countries. His executive orders will have to be closely scrutinized, that's for sure.

So shelled one I can see the writing is on the wall you are Voting your Hard Core Democrat Your Colors of Democrat seem to shine through. That's ok you have your right and Vote for who you want but mind you sir you will only have the same kick the can down the road as it is now it will be then. Your beloved Congress and Senate have done nothing for the last 1367 days as far a budget and that's both sides of the floor Democrat or Republicans

I think they need all fired and start over. But the above shows your wish for more of the same.

So then Vote your mind an Vote for Hillary Clinton.

If she gets elected you will see this little business u got out here will come to a hault

Best find another as for sure for sure OOPs will for sure be a thing of the past.

Garbage is taken out
Have a nice day
Live Long and Prosper
Peace

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Definitely not the first grower in the white house. I don't think he ever payed big money in a sexual harassment suit or his wife tried to destroy women who came forward.

Sent from my SM-G925T using EO Forums mobile app

I could be wrong but I get the feeling that if we all found out that ten yrs ago Obama said the things that trump said that you would be posting telling us how Obama never spent big money in a sexual harassment suit. I guess since Bill did what he did we should be fine with the crap trump says and does. I don't get it. And that's just what was caught on audio. The guy has been like that his entire entitled life.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So shelled one I can see the writing is on the wall you are Voting your Hard Core Democrat Your Colors of Democrat seem to shine through.

I have never posted anything on these forums, or in this thread, or particularly in the quoted thread, that would lead any sane, rational individual with even the most rudimentary of reading comprehension skills to believe I'm a Hillary supporter, much less a "Hard Core Democrat". The only explanation left is that you desperately need glasses, or Lasik.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt criminal who should be in jail, not running for president.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Definitely not the first grower in the white house. I don't think he ever payed big money in a sexual harassment suit or his wife tried to destroy women who came forward.
Well there is that pending lawsuit where he's accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

The 1st hearing is scheduled in December.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
What's going with Trump as far as bad news is about to move from being a trickle to a flood ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well there is that pending lawsuit where he's accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

The 1st hearing is scheduled in December.
The plaintiff is hoping third time's a charm. The hearing is a status conference hearing to determine if the case should go to trial, facilitate a settlement, or be dismissed a third time.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dismissed the first time over technical filing errors.

Voluntarily dismissed the second time as the suit was being refined with information from a new witness.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
One might expect that this lawsuit will get a lot more play in the media in light of recent events ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
As well as the testimony of his first wife Ivana - sworn under oath and the penalty of perjury- that he had raped her as well.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And then there's Trump's own rather dubious comments - of a sexual nature - about his own daughter ... which are bound to be seen in a new light.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Dismissed the first time over technical filing errors.

Voluntarily dismissed the second time as the suit was being refined with information from a new witness.
I'm aware, yes.
One might expect that this lawsuit will get a lot more play in the media in light of recent events ...
WaPo and NYT for sure will be all over it like white on rice.
As well as the testimony of his first wife Ivana - sworn under oath and the penalty of perjury- that he had raped her as well.
The chances of that being admitted as evidence in this current lawsuit is exactly zero. A), it's not relevant and B), she totally recanted her statement saying she was not raped in any literal, criminal or legal sense. If the plaintiff's attorney tried to get that testimony admitted, it would be easy for even a second year law student to demolish the plaintiff's credibility.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I never said anything about it being admitted as part of this lawsuit ... just that it may get additional play in the media.

As far as the recantation goes, folks do all kinds of things ... particularly when there are big sums of money involved.