The Trump Card...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
No I'm saying the "wall" being effective is unrealistic and rediculously expensive. The message is confusing. A wall that basically says stay the F out and a statue some place else that actually says on it to immigrants "liberty to all". Is there to many immigrants coming into our country? Of course there is. Is a 20+ billion dollar wall going to stop them? Barely! We're going to have to find the answer to the problem some place else.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Everyone is concern about Mexicans, what about the millions from Europe who come here on visitors visa and stay here illegally? I guess they're Caucasian so it ok.
Americans like immigrants that look like they're neighbors not like they're landscapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yowpuggy

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Unfortunately the "border jumpers" aren't paying taxes but they do work (hard in most cases) wich is more that can be said for millions of actual Americans (of all races) that live off "the system" and don't contribute anything to our country nor pay taxes. Wish there was a place to deport most of them.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
You stated flat taxes are not fair to some, you weren't pointing out how john thought thought it should work you didn't even know at that time . I don't think he is writing any legislation so your safe.. It's rather obvious your feelings about things that you feel hurt the less fortunate.
Wished I was ?
I'd set up a fair system that everybody pays with no deductible and same %

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Congress will never pass legislation for a fair tax code because the ppl with all the power don't want a fair tax code. But I agree, everyone should pay the same percentage.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I'm fine with deductions as long as there reasonable and make sense. A millionaire shouldn't be able to deduct his yacht that he uses 3 or 4 times a year and a truck driver shouldn't be able to deduct a DVD movie they buy at Walmart.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
about the walls...mexicans never let a wall stop them...they tunnel under them...they got tunnels all over the border for smuggling drugs...they see a wall, and they say..."amigos, get ur shovels, time to go to work"...lol

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think a wall is one part of it. National guard and or a military presence is another with the right type of technology.
Won't stop every person, but it would drastically slow it down. Have to really get the politics out of it. The truth of the matter is we can't afford it. We are borrowing money now just to support these people. In a broad sense, they don't contribute enough to support their cost. You can still have immigrants come in, but it has to be a process that makes sense. No different than bringing in 200k refugees from Syria. No money for it so we are going to borrow it.
People need to wake up.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
I think a wall is one part of it. National guard and or a military presence is another with the right type of technology.
Won't stop every person, but it would drastically slow it down. Have to really get the politics out of it. The truth of the matter is we can't afford it. We are borrowing money now just to support these people. In a broad sense, they don't contribute enough to support their cost. You can still have immigrants come in, but it has to be a process that makes sense. No different than bringing in 200k refugees from Syria. No money for it so we are going to borrow it.
People need to wake up.
yep, we need a wall all the way around the country...lol

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hope the pro-wall people are right.

rtwall.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-23_15-35-2.jpeg
    upload_2015-10-23_15-35-2.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: