The Trump Card...

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
10801944_10152626548230000_8147397794159447703_n.jpg Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

You know What. College Boys. Common Sense Common Sense Common sense and a strong GUT Feeling now that's God Telling you what to do. Looks good on paper WOOO... Many Engineer's that design systems only to never ask some one on the deck plates will it work IE a Real Engineer. They are want ta be Engineers and Made up Engineers given a title that never was, then there are Real Engineers. Confirmed. Air Force Don't Buy it's Planes till all the Buildings are built Tower Hanger and Runways and the PX & CCNs and Housing is in Place then The Planes are Bought. With all the Fat that's being Paid for Outstanding Advice. I'd say there are many that are still out to Lunch so to speak. Another denotes Trump on his agenda on that sub and on the Sub of illegals in this country. Why??? Then another denotes him on his pro ness of not backing down. Why. So I can see many here think because he is a self made Billionaire that he wouldn't be good for this country. The only other Billionaire President was JFK and it wasn't his money but his dads. I give the man this, Donald has a upward battle all the way and you must admit that is correct. He has pledge his Earning as President to all be paid to Charity in this Country. He has also challenged all the rest of the senators and Congressmen to do the same with their pay. Going back in time Turtle when was the last time our leaders worked for free. Back when the D of Independence was made. Hmm interesting. Now say he wont he will. Do you think he would bring our jobs back to the states and make us great again. I think he would Rock the World!! Put them on EDGE so to speak. Which on a honest note really has not been done for A Yarn, and I am not talking about Ronald Regan as that's a total different ball game. We don't need a Jeb Bush and we don't really need more of the Same with the Demos. Back in the day Ross Pero made a day view and many thought he be great and yes he would have but the stinking Media (NEWS) wouldn't let his family alone (Daughter) so he got outa the race. Try as they may with Donald they cant touch him. That's because he is already seasoned with getting grilled from all the press so it don't phase him. Like it or not Donald will go the distance and when he takes his seat as President I am sure the silence will fall about the halls of congress as well as the rest of the World as he not a man that will back down or BOW for ANYONE for that matter. You all have a fine Labor Day Weekend . ALABAMA HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU FAILURE IS NOT A OPTION. QUIT OMG GOT A ANSWER FOR YOU!! DIE FIRST!! THEN QUIT!! DON'T MUCH LIKE QUITERS!!!! SLIVER SPOONED BRAT WAKE UP.1010044_614070711944691_442447026_n EAGLE HAS LANDED.jpg

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It appears more beneficial to be the News Network with the SECOND debate. They're able to use the previous debate audience's numbers( apparently helped by Trump) to negotiate much higher ad buys.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If the 2nd debate does as good ratings wise, they better add a half time show. I wonder what lady gaga is up to these days :)

Of course they could turn it into a pay per view event. Yeah, it's been a long day haha.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I sense the disappointment with some that they can't pin the 'far right religious kook' label on Trump.
Not offering his favorite bible verse or saying his way of asking god for forgiveness is drinking some wine and eating a cookie... you would think he would be tanking with evangelicals and religious conservatives. But he's doing fine with them. Trump keeps trucking along...:D

Reactions: RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He's lying and that he's actually an athiest or agnostic? He could do a better job of lying you would think. He didn't even support the woman in Kentucky. :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He's lying and that he's actually an athiest or agnostic? He could do a better job of lying you would think. He didn't even support the woman in Kentucky. :D
If you don't call him stuff, how ya gonna demonize him? Ya gotta call him stuff. He's a charlatan (one who professes more knowledge or skill than they actually possess), a huckster (a person who employs showy methods to effect a sale), and a clown (very scary person). Never mind that those terms all loosely apply to nearly every national politician.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If you don't call him stuff, how ya gonna demonize him? Ya gotta call him stuff. He's a charlatan (one who professes more knowledge or skill than they actually possess), a huckster (a person who employs showy methods to effect a sale), and a clown (very scary person). Never mind that those terms all loosely apply to nearly every national politician.

Pretty darn close. Pretty much another episode of picking the best out of the worst.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Carson v Trump
Ben Carson is off with the gloves. Carson questions Trump's faith.

Ben Carson questions Donald Trump's faith - CNNPolitics.com Trump just may be a charlatan after all , regarding his faith. So says Ben Carson. He called Trump out about his convictions. The folks over at Wonkette must very disappointed that they're even less likely to pin the far right religious wackadoodle tag on him.
Too bad, so sad. :D
But wait, there's more. Trump responds, and now it appears the fight is over before it really got going.

Ben Carson: I don’t want to get into a ‘gladiator fight’ with Donald Trump

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Haven't heard that much back peddling since........fighting the urge to bring a members name into this....must resist.....ahhhh..... Ok, moments over

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
I am trying to like Trump but he makes it difficult. I admire his fearlessness and blunt talk on important issues that other candidate tip-toe around. Trump's fatal flaw may be his propensity to launch vicious mean-spirited personal attacks with little or no provocation. It's a glaring character flaw. Why would he attack Carly Fiorina's personal appearance? Turnoff, big turnoff. Trump must not realize he stands at the precipice of gaining ultimate political power only to throw it away by publicly demeaning others. Support for Trump will stall if he doesn't begin to practice self-restraint.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am trying to like Trump but he makes it difficult. I admire his fearlessness and blunt talk on important issues that other candidate tip-toe around. Trump's fatal flaw may be his propensity to launch vicious mean-spirited personal attacks with little or no provocation. It's a glaring character flaw. Why would he attack Carly Fiorina's personal appearance? Turnoff, big turnoff. Trump must not realize he stands at the precipice of gaining ultimate political power only to throw it away by publicly demeaning others. Support for Trump will stall if he doesn't begin to practice self-restraint.

Agree. Criticizing someone's physical appearance is unnecessary and comes off as crass. It appears that he lacks a 'stop button' in his personality. Responding to criticism is acceptable, but some of his comments are just piling on or unforced errors on his part.
When listening to Rush earlier, he did bring up a couple of things about this. The reporter from Rolling Stone that did the story, was following Trump around for a bit. This might have been something Trump thought(erroneously) was just an off the record comment between himself and the reporter. It might have been because they built up a rapport and Trump let his guard down and began talking off the cuff. Again, this was a mistake by Trump because he should have known better.
On a side note. I vaguely recall Romney during his Presidential run make a comment about someone's physical appearance. The story was brought up after the election, and his comment wasn't to a reporter. It was to someone in his campaign. The person joked about it publicly and told the story of Romney walking with his entourage.
Romney noticed a heavyset woman and told his associate, jokingly, that she's all yours. Now, if a reporter had heard that comment, the headline in the paper the next day would have been 'Romney discriminates against obese people'. :rolleyes:
My point is it's possible that Trump thought this was an 'inside joke', and not something he wanted to be made public. His mistake however, because a reporter is going to report.
One last thing. Other people and possibly some of the candidates ( I heard that Fiorina was one) made previous comments about Trump's appearance, specifically about his hair. Is this a double standard reaction by people who think Trump's comment about Fiorina is out of bounds, but comments about his hair is no big deal? I happened to think there is a bit of a difference. The comments about Trump's appearance aren't as bad. Some of it is because it's a long running joke, but some of it is because Trump isn't a woman.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Trump says a lot of crazy stuff. This may be intentional to keep the cameras on him. And it works. Over a period of time it will mean little based on a lot of other stuff he says.