The Hillary Express, now boarding

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope the GOP can come up with a viable candidate able to win this time.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are no viable candidates, from either party. Something is rising to the top in this country and it sure is not the cream.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Lol we've had enough liberal for now time for some concern and put somebody up thar who is for the U S A who's don't care about getting reelected just getting us back to work and paying our taxes

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unfortunately, I feel if she wants it, it's hers to lose. I would have took her over Obama on any day :rolleyes:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If Hillary was to win, the downward spiral will continue. She couldn't even run the state department. That disaster speaks volumes of her capabilities.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Monica was under the desk with the commander and chief and Hillary was upstairs with her girlfriend. :rolleyes: :cool:

Oh I forgot they already hired Obama for head butler.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It appears Hillary will not be running for president in 2016.

Attachments

• hillary.jpg
    hillary.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 21

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Get used to it. She is going to win. Until the Rebumblicans can find a marketable candidate They have no chance. President Clinton.. Say it with me.... President Hillary Clinton. The only question is who the VP will be.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just what we need in that office ANOTHER, lying, murdering, criminal political *****. 50 years or so of them not been enough for you all? Just ANOTHER pompous donkey butt, not referring to the party

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Also, who gives a rat's patute who her vp is? He/she/it will just be ANOTHER ANTI-Constitution, ANTI-American bag more useless than dried ant dung.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Just what we need in that office ANOTHER, lying, murdering, criminal political *****. 50 years or so of them not been enough for you all? Just ANOTHER pompous donkey butt, not referring to the party

Murdering criminal? A former secret agent such as yourself has a lot of gall to make a statement like that! As if you weren't involved in a few, let's say, threat neutralizations....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Murdering criminal? A former secret agent such as yourself has a lot of gall to make a statement like that! As if you weren't involved in a few, let's say, threat neutralizations....

You have NO clue what I did or what you are talking about, as per normal. You just HAVE to make this personal, AGAIN, as ALWAYS! You could not be more wrong than you are. You also have NO intention of EVER even making an attempt to learn. It's all about causing problems and demeaning those who served.

I did not hang out embassy people out to dry like Carter, Obama and Hilary did. I took no part in covering up those deaths like Carter, Reagan, Obama, Hilary and the entire congress did and has done. I never, shall we say "mishandled" classified documents as Hilary says she did, which is a felony. Not that it matters, politicians are ALLOWED to commit felonies and they will STILL be supported by the fools.

IF the "attempts" to make unfounded accusations about my service continue I WILL turn this over to my lawyer for actions. Don't believe on for second that I am joking about that, I am not. I am fed up with the bull, lies about my former career. In other words, if you can't speak truth, if you don't know what you are talking about, DON'T do it! I will no longer tolerate it. Do not continue.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
defamation (of character) n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander. Public figures, including officeholders and candidates have to show that the defamation was made with malicious intent and was not just fair comment. Damages for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malice. Some statements such as an accusation of having committed a crime, having a feared disease, or being unable to perform one's occupation are called libel per se or slander and can more easily lead to large money awards in court and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Most states provide for a demand for a printed retraction of defamation and only allow a lawsuit if there is no such admission of error. Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Just in case anyone was interested in the legal grounds for attacking one in this forum....

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
You have NO clue what I did or what you are talking about, as per normal. You just HAVE to make this personal, AGAIN, as ALWAYS! You could not be more wrong than you are. You also have NO intention of EVER even making an attempt to learn. It's all about causing problems and demeaning those who served.

I did not hang out embassy people out to dry like Carter, Obama and Hilary did. I took no part in covering up those deaths like Carter, Reagan, Obama, Hilary and the entire congress did and has done. I never, shall we say "mishandled" classified documents as Hilary says she did, which is a felony. Not that it matters, politicians are ALLOWED to commit felonies and they will STILL be supported by the fools.

IF the "attempts" to make unfounded accusations about my service continue I WILL turn this over to my lawyer for actions. Don't believe on for second that I am joking about that, I am not. I am fed up with the bull, lies about my former career. In other words, if you can't speak truth, if you don't know what you are talking about, DON'T do it! I will no longer tolerate it. Do not continue.

I did not, would not, nor ever have, demeaned those who have served! That is a false accusation! I did nothing more than call you out on your biased commentary. Quit being such a drama queen.