The Hillary Express, now boarding

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"A former secret agent such as yourself has a lot of gall to make a statement like that! As if you weren't involved in a few, let's say, threat neutralizations...."

This is a totally false assumption based on absolutely NOTHING. You cannot make accusations/assumptions without being called out. It is known as libel and I will respond.

No drama, no nothing. Just how it is.

Now, IF you can PROVE your assumption, siting dates, times etc, feel free to do so. IF, however, you chose to just make unfounded accusations and continue to post things that very well could harm my good name and reputation I WILL take legal action.

I doubt that this sort of thing is what these forums wants to see happen. SO, please refrain. IF you with to engage my thoughts, ideas etc, please have at it. I think I have a lot I could learn from your insight.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Personal 'attacks' on members will not be tolerated.

Please moderate your posts and stay with the OP.

You have been warned

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
"A former secret agent such as yourself has a lot of gall to make a statement like that! As if you weren't involved in a few, let's say, threat neutralizations...."

This is a totally false assumption based on absolutely NOTHING. You cannot make accusations/assumptions without being called out. It is known as libel and I will respond.

No drama, no nothing. Just how it is.

Now, IF you can PROVE your assumption, siting dates, times etc, feel free to do so. IF, however, you chose to just make unfounded accusations and continue to post things that very well could harm my good name and reputation I WILL take legal action.

I doubt that this sort of thing is what these forums wants to see happen. SO, please refrain. IF you with to engage my thoughts, ideas etc, please have at it. I think I have a lot I could learn from your insight.

I don't feel what I said is a personal attack, however, I will refrain from commenting any further on this subject. I will only say that if you feel what I said is libelous then please take whatever legal action you deem as appropriate and we will let a judge decide. I'm prepared to proceed.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't feel what I said is a personal attack, however, I will refrain from commenting any further on this subject. I will only say that if you feel what I said is libelous then please take whatever legal action you deem as appropriate and we will let a judge decide. I'm prepared to proceed.

Just drop it. There is no call for any of this to be going on.

Most libel cases don't go to a judge either.

If it stops, that's it. Done and forgotten.