Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
once you learn the system things should go great be solution not the problem
here at ceva we have great dispatchers, they know what we will do and not
and pay more to do something we would not do

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
here is some more food for thought! what if someone wants to slow down hiring at a place that keeps adding trucks? by the way panther sucks beware and stay far away! I read it in on the net! its got to be true

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
ive cussed them on phone at panther and wrote it on qc many times. of just how sorry of a company they are it could be the reason im sitting alot. but who cares! :) I exercise my freedom of speech very well

I have never cursed or shown anger at a dispatcher in 10 years with Panther. Safety on the other hand I have. Dispatch is not personal. they know me and what I will and will not do. BTW. get plenty of work and I have already achieved silver status with 3 weeks left in June. Freedom of Speech so the GOVT can not harm you a private company you are leased to can have consequences so good luck with that.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I took a load offer for Bolt to deliver 12:30 AM November 11 a couple of years back. Arrived at 11:45 PM. Went to the guard house and asked if I could deliver early. He said we close in 12 minutes and will not open again until 6 Am the 12th. Dispatch knew that they would be closed that nigh and all the next day if I had delivered on time. I dropped the f word on dispatch (I know I shouldn't have) Thet canned me the next morning.

Deville

Not a Member
A couple of years ago I had a dispatcher who worked at night threatened to cancel my lease if I didn't take a run.

My answer was, oh really who are you that you have so much power over me? Dead silence on the other end. I laughed at her & hung up.

I never heard from her again. I don't think she works there anymore.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I've never had to say anything to our dispatchers...they are all pretty good. Nothing but respectful and nice so I turn treat them the same. Though we went to a Bolt dock one time and Larry & Curly were without Moe...let's just say it turned it ugly after they threw a hissy fit over their own mistake of loading wrong stuff on our truck and after my load lock got ran over well I can't repeat what I said but it wasn't pretty!

)0( Nasmaste )0(