Taylor May'd

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well some things take a long time and then BAM! They happen. Well Drivewyze took quite a while to get it all up and running and with about 2 min warning (after the fact lol) we are live. See instructions here. This should be active in ALL Load One units that are required to go through scales currently. As for the bill....I got this one.

Drivewyze Page 1.jpg Drivewyze Page 2.jpg

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
No load today, but yet again not in a good area. So I suck it up and DH 300 miles to get myself in a better area. We will see what happens tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good night and be safe!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning, 24 hours into having Drivewyze on the QC, just an update that I've seen.
I've run both the phone app ( which I've had for the last year) and the QC side by side.
The QC does the notification no matter what you are running ( Navigation, HOS, or ?)
QC tells you bypass or follow road sign faster then the phone
On the downside, QC only stays on for less then a minute, I could see that you may miss what it told you to do.
Both the phone and QC went dark at the agricultural station on 75 south in Florida
As a note I've been in Georgia and Florida the last two days

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Woke up at 9am this morning got up and paid some bills and check on tolls passes which I've been meaning to get for some time. Got one of them on the way. Called Admin and just order 24 more polo shirt which now makes 32. I'm good for a month now. Lol
Now hanging at the J waiting for that call, I've got a load for you!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Woke up at 9am this morning got up and paid some bills and check on tolls passes which I've been meaning to get for some time. Got one of them on the way. Called Admin and just order 24 more polo shirt which now makes 32. I'm good for a month now. Lol
Now hanging at the J waiting for that call, I've got a load for you!

Clearly this man wears the 1 strongly!!!! :JC_ThankYou: