Taylor May'd

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I rarely fuel at the Pilot/J unless I need a shower and the fuel there is pure diesel. I've notice that my Sprinter runs better on pure diesel than the Bio Blend fuel. Who would have thought! LOL

PS. Just to let everyone know that I shower everyday. I just normally buy fuel else where.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I very rarely put biodiesel into mine, as well. Need extra Howes Meaner Kleaner to compensate for the biodiesel.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Laredo to Del Rio to Taylor. 550 miles of 2 lane roads. Praying for an Interstate Highway soon.

Reactions: Rick007

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Like that NAFTA highway we heard so much about and then just...nothing?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well, the NAFTA Highway is a term borne from and used mainly in conjunction with conspiracy theories about the North American Union, thanks in large part to the creation of the European Union, which effectively eliminates the borders, at least with regard to trade, with the US, Canada and Mexico.

Just the notion of a highway connecting Mexico and Canada through the US causes many people to crap themselves. They are apparently oblivious to I-5/I-15 and I-29/I-35, the eventual connection of all the various bits and pieces of I-69, and the fact that by negotiating the occasional traffic light and left turn it's really rather easy to get from Mexico to Canada via the US already.

In any event, if you think Del Rio to Taylor contains too few miles of Interstate highway, pray you never get a load from El Paso, TX to Roseau, MN.
:googleit:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We just drove I-69 from Evansville to Indy and on the north end where US -37 is being upgraded to be I-69 they were working hard on it. Hard enough to have 24 miles down to one lane to carry all that traffic. Took 1.25 hours to go the full 43 miles that are not finished !!!