Sprinters...NewsFlash

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The engineers at Mercedes design flaw costs dealers money!!

It appears the Sprinter fuel tank is on hinges and just pop out a couple bolts and it swings down for easy access to pump...

Dealers are upset because they losing out on repair money! Want the old design back!.....:rolleyes:

P51bombay

Expert Expediter
Great idea but might they be anticipating pump changes due to a faulty design? Maybe the pump is made by Lucas? :)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Wir wollen nicht, dass kein stinkendes Stück Scheiße Lucas Kraftstoffpumpe !!!!! :mad:

Wir brauchen die Bosch Kraftstoffpumpe !!!! :D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dakota,

I'm still laughing so hard I can barely type .... and I haven't even made it past the "slow-blow" fuse ......

P51bombay

Expert Expediter
I don't get it...:confused:

The suck - bang - blow comment?

If you remember your high school shop engine theory a 4 cycle engine has 4 cycles (duh) which are intake, compression, ignition and exhaust - and abreviated series of those events is "suck (intake) - squeeze (compression) - bang (ignition) - blow (exhaust) sorry, I left out the "sqeeze" before but it didn't fit then.

And lets not leave out British motorcycles and there is also the used Submarine Canada bought off the Brits which caught fire (electrical) on the way home.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Dakota that was hilarious. I forwarded the link to my neighbor who owned an MGB and an Austin Healy Sprite.