Say Hi to July

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My prediction was $3300.
I think you did pretty good. TA ?

Yeah, it was the only place open when I got down there and I was HOPING to salvage the two runs I was dispatched on. THAT did not work, I was there 38 hours.

That is why we decided to take off the rest of the week, get that class in, and not have to take off MORE time in Aug.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I spent 8 hrs in a TA recently and it seemed like an eternity.
They broke my fuel filter housing.
Claimed the filter was too tight..
I showed them the receipt from the last service, also a TA, and they had a courier bring the part about 50 miles and billed the other TA.
I felt OK and was glad I did service at daybreak Sat morning.
Had just delivered and didn't compromise my next load.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is nothing more boring than sitting at a repair shop. I can promise you that once I am out of this business that is ONE thing that I would NEVER miss!

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is nothing more boring than sitting at a repair shop. I can promise you that once I am out of this business that is ONE thing that I would NEVER miss!

Learn how to fix your own truck and you won't have to deal with that anymore!!!

Sent from my LG-D500 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Learn how to fix your own truck and you won't have to deal with that anymore!!!

Sent from my LG-D500 using EO Forums mobile app

The equipment that they were using yesterday would cost me a FORTUNE. From what I saw replacing a spindle is not a job for this guy. It took that guy, who does it for a living several hours to put that spindle in place. WAY over my head.

What's a truck?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finished our "Glow and Blow" class, both Mrs. Layout and I got 100% on the test, like that was hard. :rolleyes:

Now we are home for the weekend. Back at it on Monday morning.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finished our "Glow and Blow" class, both Mrs. Layout and I got 100% on the test, like that was hard. :rolleyes:
There are so many ways I could get in trouble with this one.
eek.png

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took the weekend off from 9 ball, back at in the morning till the phone rings.

Sent from the old truckers home.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In service running team with the wife the next 2 weeks... Of only the phone would ring !

Sent from my flying circus

MLTransCorp

Rookie Expediter
If that is an android phone, go to settings, find app manager, and then in the list of applications, find the app that won't work right, and force stop. That should reset the app.

Sent from my SCH-I545