Question For Newbies, Wannabes, WishIcouldBeButCantBe

paid vacationer

Seasoned Expediter
New to posting here/ long time reader. 3 years in the biz. Davekc responded to a couple of questions I had. First impression he's a credit to the site. THX davekc

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
There are lots of folks I have learned from and a lot I just enjoy discussing things with on here. Two people that I believe have helped make me a better business man on here are DaveKC and Xo6col.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
There are so many people that contribute so many good and helpful things. Site wouldn't be what it is without everyone.
Certainly appreciate the plug you guys!

mstephensr

Seasoned Expediter
I have to say that as a wannabe I have learned a tremendous amount from everyone here. I almost jumped in feet first totally blind until reading alot of information on here. There were some who I totally agree with on some subjects and disagree on others subjects with the same people. There are some that I would run from there advise (most of the time). However, that said, I have learned a great deal from both groups in very different ways. I think you all deserve credit for sharing your experiences and letting us newbies decide what's what for ourselves.

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Since this is an election year - everybody gets 1 vote - except for George W. Bush - and Turtle gets 2 because he makes me laugh!

I'm from Chicago and that how we hold elections up there! :rolleyes:

Mypie