QC tracking

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
so dispatch sends out a message QC isn't working right!

Well DOH......they just noticed? LOL

John..is it just us? or other carriers having interuptions as well?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
so dispatch sends out a message QC isn't working right!

Well DOH......they just noticed? LOL

John..is it just us? or other carriers having interuptions as well?

No it is not a Load One issue. We sent out a message yesterday but just like the updates, it was SLOOOOOW to get through.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did a 19...fleetvision said sent...45 minutes later it lands on my QC....where do they go? LOL......

I see the Fedex is having issues as well...

I know John..it must be frustrating from both sides of the wire...

guido4475

Not a Member
Thanks John....these issues seem to happen often....LOL:p

ya know Judy tracks my every move and GPS has been tardy...:D

Maybe it would be more suitable for the two of you to go to the vet and get one of those micro chips installed in you, so she knows where youre at all the time, without having to depend on GPS technologies?....:eek:...lmao right now.....

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Maybe it would be more suitable for the two of you to go to the vet and get one of those micro chips installed in you, so she knows where youre at all the time, without having to depend on GPS technologies?....:eek:...lmao right now.....

Lol I will never forget the time I was in El Paso and my wife ( who didn't know that satellite photos on google where not actually live shots) asked me where I was and I told her Home Depot in El Paso.....

An hour goes by , the phone rings , she proceeds to tell me where I'm parked by zooming in on the photo.....I laughed so hard! She would ask are you by the building with this color roof , by the the 2nd drive.... On and on and on......lmao

Needless to say she was off but only by about 100 yards!!!!!!