QC tracking

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My QC has been real sluggish...the pings float around in cyber space for hours...the last few weeks my wife says at times the locations are off by hours....yesterday last ping Taylor Mi.....then at 6am this morning dispatch recieved numerous pings to count when they caught up to me in IOWA!! They had no idea where I was....I thinks GPS Technogies has a problem...
talking with mike Jr and Caryn yesterday even when they try to ping us it takes from 5 to 20 minutes and when a customer wants to know where we are....hence the call...where are ya now!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Qualcomm was having issues yesterday and was down for a period of time this morning due to an issue on there end.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Qualcomm was having issues yesterday and was down for a period of time this morning due to an issue on there end.

Thanks John....these issues seem to happen often....LOL:p

ya know Judy tracks my every move and GPS has been tardy...:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Looks like he has had the ignition off for a while. Might have went into sleep mode. We reduced the run time when people said they were having battery problems.

Also once again, Qcomm is having issues today. They are working on it, but we are experiencing long delays in messages and updates.

Last edited: