Pro Death

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Yeah...force, terrible. If someone wants to rape your wife & murder your entire family, who am I to stop him?

strawman-full.jpg

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
How many are you killing?? How much do you donate to the murder of innocent babies?? Does it takes a village ring a bell??

I am not killing anything...but I am a realist ..and understand this world is way overpopulated..and hundred and hundred of thousands of UNWANTED children are born ...responsible people would be best...but that's not going to happen...all these people who scream about abortion....are the ones not wanting to do anything to help..IE adopting..donating...open your house up for some of these kids who need homes..

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
I am not killing anything...but I am a realist ..and understand this world is way overpopulated..and hundred and hundred of thousands of UNWANTED children are born ...responsible people would be best...but that's not going to happen...all these people who scream about abortion....are the ones not wanting to do anything to help..IE adopting..donating...open your house up for some of these kids who need homes..

Your assumptions are wrong. But then again, your wisdom comes from Howard Stern...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Your assumptions are wrong. But then again, your wisdom comes from Howard Stern...

Yes it does!!!!! STERN RULES!! HOW MANY KIDS YOU ADOPTING??. These kids need hugs..food..a roof over there head...you helping or just going to complain..lot of gay couples would adopt..but all the religious wackos stonewalled that ..

Last edited:

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Yes it does!!!!! STERN RULES!! HOW MANY KIDS YOU ADOPTING??. These kids need hugs..food..a roof over there head...you helping or just going to complain..lot of gay couples would adopt..but all the religious wackos stonewalled that ..

I am helping while you are hurting...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am not killing anything...but I am a realist ..and understand this world is way overpopulated
Are you a for real realist or just a wannabe realist? A real realist concerned about a "way overpopulated world" would realistically consider some real and immediate solutions to this problem. Reality sucks, but at least it is really real. Why not start a grassroots suicide campaign? Lead by example. You go first and I will follow. Really!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
From what you said, you sure aren't helping. Oh... wait... You think you are by supporting their murder. More Howard Stern wisdom... Someday you will see real wisdom.

What does stern have to do with it...another reason I like him...gets people like you to get your panties in a bunch...

let's keep having all the kids that. Nobody wants...no $$ to properly take care of them...hell we can't even afford to properly maintain our roads as a society ...just what we need thousands of more kids on the dole..

So if you are against abortion.. you better be adopting..H.Stern

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter

You forgot the glaringly obvious, common sense, solution of personal responsibility. The fact that you would use the argument of why aren't you taking care of someone else's child is ridiculous and doesn't address the actual issue.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Are you a for real realist or just a wannabe realist? A real realist concerned about a "way overpopulated world" would realistically consider some real and immediate solutions to this problem. Reality sucks, but at least it is really real. Why not start a grassroots suicide campaign? Lead by example. You go first and I will follow. Really!

Yes reality sucks. .. reality is there is not enough resources to take care of these kids..again personal responsibility is best..but that is not going to happen..
So how many kids you adopting??

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
You forgot the glaringly obvious, common sense, solution of personal responsibility. The fact that you would use the argument of why aren't you taking care of someone else's child is ridiculous and doesn't address the actual issue.

Read back..I have been saying personal responsibility is best..
So what are we to do as a society with all these kids people have
And refuse to take care of...if your against abortion...better start adopting..these kids need hugs

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What all you are missing also...these unwanted kids need more than food and shelter..they need LOVE ..hugs.. kisses....a stable life so they don't end up robbing us In 16 years..but... no just keep having these kids stick em away In foster care..orphanages...ever talk to some one raised like that..

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
What all you are missing also...these unwanted kids need more than food and shelter..they need LOVE ..hugs.. kisses....a stable life so they don't end up robbing us In 16 years..but... no just keep having these kids stick em away In foster care..orphanages...ever talk to some one raised like that..

No, you just stop giving people an easy out so they will learn personal responsibility which we as a country need a lesson in drastically.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So how many kids you adopting??
None, but I do donate money, infant clothing and toys to a local charity that assists pregnant women and women with infants. I'd be happy to buy you a lifetime membership in the Kervorkian Society. Send me your vital statistics and relevant personal information and I'll see what I can do. Remember, if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
None, but I do donate money, infant clothing and toys to a local charity that assists pregnant women and women with infants. I'd be happy to buy you a lifetime membership in the Kervorkian Society. Send me your vital statistics and relevant personal information and I'll see what I can do. Remember, if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

How do you know what I do?? Ones doesn't toot there horn on there charitable givings .they just do it and say NOTHING.. these kids need more than clothes and $$ they need LOVE. LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!!!.
So now you want me dead?? Nice...and I'm the ahole

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Again, as we went through in another thread, this is not a strawman argument. It's applying the very same principle to another situation to demonstrate how ridiculous it is. If it's true for one, it's true for the other. Apply it across the board and see if it holds up.