Pro Death

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Or Pro Life. The opposite of life is death. The opposite of death is life. One is either pro life or pro death. The only place choice enters the picture is in choosing if one is pro life or if one is pro death.

Our liberal friends choose to incorrectly label things because when pretty sounding inaccurate labels are applied to things like murder they don't sound nearly as bad any more. Therefore the liberals opt for pro life and pro choice. Choice just isn't the opposite of life though, no matter how they color it. They just choose to not call it murder even though it is.

Your options are pro life or pro death. The choice is yours and that's the only legitimate place for the word choice.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
One could also say that the opposite of pro-choice is pro-force.

IMO, both sides have it wrong. It's a states issue.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Should we really have to "force" people to not kill an innocent baby?

WE shouldn't have to FORCE anyone to do anything, or not do anything. If people want to be that stupid, so much so, that they have to get an abortion to fix the situation, then who am I to stop them?

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
That part I do have a problem with. IMO, it's better than paying for a kid for 18 years, tho... and likely longer.

A wonderful example of how liberalism has destroyed this nation. The welfare state coupled with an environment of no personal responsibility or accountability. Is it a wonder that we are financially and morally bankrupt?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That part I do have a problem with. IMO, it's better than paying for a kid for 18 years, tho... and likely longer.

Why should we be forced to pay for them either? Other's children are NOT our responsibility, they are the responsibility those who produced them. IF any force it to be used it should be used to FORCE those who produce kids to cover the bill.

moose

Veteran Expediter
"Is it a wonder that we are financially and mortally bankrupt?"
fixed it for ya'h.

Attachments

• Death.jpg
    Death.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 24

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
A wonderful example of how liberalism has destroyed this nation. The welfare state coupled with an environment of no personal responsibility or accountability. Is it a wonder that we are financially and morally bankrupt?

I'm simply speaking in reality, instead of fantasy. Liberalism has done nothing to my thought. I'm still moral (maybe not according to the high and mighty), and I hate thinking in those terms, but it is what it is. A baby is better off not being born if it's not wanted... especially if it has to grow up in the slums of Detroit, or somewhere similar.

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Yet thousands of people wait every day to adopt American babies. But it is easier to murder them. Our society really is messed up. But in the end, evil will be dealt with, and so will the acceptance of it...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Yet thousands of people wait every day to adopt American babies. But it is easier to murder them. Our society really is messed up. But in the end, evil will be dealt with, and so will the acceptance of it...

It is the law. No amount of preaching or cursing will change that. I think it's a horrible thing. I HATE abortions. I HATE what it does to the baby. But I believe this should be a matter left up to the states. The federal government has nothing to do with it. The same argument the SC made in Roe v Wade is the same argument that could be made with assisted suicide, drugs, anything like that. It should not be a federal issue. States have differing agendas, and yes, morals.

If I had a moral choice between the fed saying abortion is legal or illegal, I would say illegal. But my argument still stands that the Constitution did not give them that authority. It's a slippery slope we've created, when we want some things the Constitution says, but not others. They're trying to take away our guns in that manner... among other rights.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But does the Constitution give us the right to murder someone else? Whatever I want to do to myself is my business. Whatever I want to do to someone else isn't only my business, fortunately for some people.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
But does the Constitution give us the right to murder someone else? Whatever I want to do to myself is my business. Whatever I want to do to someone else isn't only my business, fortunately for some people.

The Constitution doesn't give us any rights. It restricts government.

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
There is also a higher law. A higher standard. The constitution will not hold back evil. It has already crumbled. But there is something better to live for, and I will choose to follow Him...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The Constitution doesn't give us any rights. It restricts government.
Interesting and very revealing ... it certainly makes quite clear the viewpoint of the person to whose question you are replying ... :rolleyes:

I sense there may be some schoolin' goin' on here ... ;)

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
WE shouldn't have to FORCE anyone to do anything, or not do anything. If people want to be that stupid, so much so, that they have to get an abortion to fix the situation, then who am I to stop them?
Yeah...force, terrible. If someone wants to rape your wife & murder your entire family, who am I to stop him?

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
It is the law. No amount of preaching or cursing will change that. I think it's a horrible thing. I HATE abortions. I HATE what it does to the baby. But I believe this should be a matter left up to the states. The federal government has nothing to do with it.
Really? So if a state de-criminalized murder, the feds shouldn't/wouldn't step in and put a stop to that?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

There still is not enough people to adopt all these unwanted children...