Pilot and Flying J no longer....

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I guess Im not a Loyal user of anybodys card, Ive got them all including Speedway, Road Ranger, Petro, Loves, Flying J/Pilot and T/A, I usually stop at Flying J/Pilot more then any but I also sleep in Motels for showers.....I remember those days of truck stops and showers. I used to have two large Petro Insulated Mugs the big blue one, I used one for a emergency bathroom in the event of rain or bad weather, the other was my drink cup, CLEARLY marked to prevent confusion....I walked into a Petro, set them down and walked over to get some soap, when I came back one was missing, I looked over to the soft drink machine and here was a guy filling the mug up with soda, a big yellow P stenciled on the side, I hope he enjoyed his drink !!!!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I used to have two large Petro Insulated Mugs the big blue one, I used one for a emergency bathroom in the event of rain or bad weather, the other was my drink cup, CLEARLY marked to prevent confusion....I walked into a Petro, set them down and walked over to get some soap, when I came back one was missing, I looked over to the soft drink machine and here was a guy filling the mug up with soda, a big yellow P stenciled on the side, I hope he enjoyed his drink !!!!

Hah! I can imagine that! "Hey, you! That's my...(grin)...never mind."
--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.