Not a Member
RockIslandTn246.jpg

RockIslandTn269.jpg

RockIslandTn295.jpg

RockIslandTn313.jpg

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Lots more to see but I will give it a rest for awhile:D
hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did posting them..

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
nice stuff mike.

do you shot the b&w on the setting or change it in the computer software? particularly like the ft wayne pic of the old
and new bldgs. looks like pen and ink.

Heffard

Seasoned Expediter
Hope you don't mind if I add one. I am new expediter. This was my first trip. Witnessed a most beautiful Texas sunrise just north of Laredo.:)

Attachments

• 100_1516.jpg
    100_1516.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 17

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Some great photo's on here.Nice work. Been to the house of blues in Chicago on Dearborn and the Chicago river (marina city buildings) Also like the senic one's .The one with the Fishermen and Palm trees.The One with Panther truck was a nice night shot.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
nice stuff mike.

do you shot the b&w on the setting or change it in the computer software? particularly like the ft wayne pic of the old
and new bldgs. looks like pen and ink.
Thanks Jack
most images shot in color and converted in B&W
Cept for the film

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
A good friend and fellow photog/expediter met me in Tennessee where i was able to share one of my favorite places in the country-Rock island Tn
In between Cookeville Tn (I-40) and Manchester Tn (I-24) you will find a campers delight in Rock Island and or (though we didn't have time to take it in) Falls Creek Falls..anywho a great place to visit if you ever get around this way..

Well I call it an honor to be called such..Mike you are a true inspiration to me as the expedite part comes naturally, the photog part of it is the inspiration...I continue to chase the talent you have and one of these days I will be there..just keep on snappin away..I will have to say tho..this trip you speak of did produce some of my best images and some of the best times I have had in a long time...next time we gonna have to do the "Big Easy"....April sounds like a good time to do it..

Last edited: