Pictures a year in expedite..

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
No need for replies as this is just a thread to define the joy we have for being well who we are.
Some don't depict anything more than to see family across country but again this is important to us all no?
We have enjoyed our career in expedite and hope the majority find the same satisfaction.
In closing I am the original post ho so there will be many pics..
Regards
Mike
PS.. Uhm yeah I do a little studio work too so there will be a couple of----------------Never mind
IMG_7348.jpg

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Florida tree rat
290-1.jpg

I-70 in Colorado
438ed-1.jpg

Airshow in Stuart Fl
525ed-1.jpg

Small falls in Old stone Fort Tn
FallOldStoneFort230.jpg

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Just occurred to me that after one year I have over 40k images and I haven't given due diligence to picking the best expedite pics..
Will be back

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Fall in Florida including one for you Pel and a Panther Truck that showed up at Disney's Pop Century Resort during our annual trek..
139ed.jpg

PopCentury076ed.jpg

326ed.jpg

040ed.jpg

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Chicago House of blues and a shot of the great Chicago Water Tower peaking through the fog
[CENTER
IMG_7784.jpg

IMG_6002.jpg

A violinist at the chicago zoo and Hydro boat races in Kankakee IL..
IMG_8035.jpg

IMG_8729_2.jpg

[/CENTER]

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
If you happen to be in the area late summer of the T/A in Rogers Mn need to stop in on a Wed as they have Cruzin nights at the Denny's next door and WOW..
The cars are aplenty and awesome to look at
MN039ed.jpg

MN094ed.jpg

MN458ed.jpg

MN495ed.jpg

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
If you have the good fortune to grab a load to Saskatoon Saskatchewan (and the lack of good sense for taking that load) then you will be privy to catch some beautiful sunflower farms around and north of Minot ND..
Funny thing I didn't realize till I came across all these sunflowers is that they actually will turn and face the sun as it changes position...
-6695.jpg

-6728.jpg

-6733.jpg

-6770.jpg

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
A good friend and fellow photog/expediter met me in Tennessee where i was able to share one of my favorite places in the country-Rock island Tn
In between Cookeville Tn (I-40) and Manchester Tn (I-24) you will find a campers delight in Rock Island and or (though we didn't have time to take it in) Falls Creek Falls..anywho a great place to visit if you ever get around this way..

RockIslandTn028.jpg

RockIslandTn053.jpg

RockIslandTn114.jpg

RockIslandTn163.jpg