Oprah the next VP

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She is a talk show host, prone to un-vetted stories, lies, and half truths. Like the apple/alar(sp) story to name one. Makes wild medical claims not backed up by ANY REAL science etc.

AS to her in politics, she has LESS experience than ANY of the last cycles bums.

bryan

Veteran Expediter
Hi
I don't see why the national debt is such a big problem for the Republicans now, it sure wasn't the last 8 years so why now? I guess they figure if anybody going to spend it it should be them. Or is it better to spent it to blow up stuff in foriegn countries than to try and fix our own?
As for Oprah being VP its very doubtful.She makes too much money and has way more influence and power just doing what she is doing. I think she will take the Lee Iaccoca route.Wall Street runs this country (right into the ground)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi
I don't see why the national debt is such a big problem for the Republicans now, it sure wasn't the last 8 years so why now? I guess they figure if anybody going to spend it it should be them. Or is it better to spent it to blow up stuff in foriegn countries than to try and fix our own?
As for Oprah being VP its very doubtful.She makes too much money and has way more influence and power just doing what she is doing. I think she will take the Lee Iaccoca route.Wall Street runs this country (right into the ground)

Oh but Wall Street is home to this countries greatest believers in capitalism...it your destiny it is right it is due...what this country was built on....

Most of the national debt is forecast/predicted debt only....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The debt is rising FASTER now than at any time in history. IF this health care thing passes it will SKYROCKET. Just wait and see what will happen with taxes then!!

As for Oprah having ANY influence in this country, well, that is a REAL shame. She is a talk show host, talk about a useless profession!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The debt is rising FASTER now than at any time in history. IF this health care thing passes it will SKYROCKET. Just wait and see what will happen with taxes then!!

As for Oprah having ANY influence in this country, well, that is a REAL shame. She is a talk show host, talk about a useless profession!!

It is rising in forecast money not spent...WE can still stop a lot of the projected debt...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The ONLY way to stop this mad spending spree is IF we vote EVERYONE of those bums that are in office now, OUT!! Want to take bets that WON'T happen? Unless we take back control of the government NOTHING is going to change.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oprah is a maniacal piece of crap...her ego is so huge she couldn't fit in the same room as Barry....every months magazine cover is always her..it is always about her...

She is not even on the same social level as the OVM...I look down upon her as my subject!;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
YEAH!! And NOT ONLY that but she could NEVER pull off wearing a pair of shorts like YOU have!! :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK, first off, it is Michiganders, NOT Michiganites. Second, we are just WAY TOO COOL to wear them things!!! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK, first off, it is Michiganders, NOT Michiganites. Second, we are just WAY TOO COOL to wear them things!!! :p

I thought just the opposite the Michganites were mostly geeks and nerds....I mean look at Greg for example...over educated and under paid....:rolleyes:;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is MichiGANDER, OVM, MichiGANDER!! There was a move by some PUTZ not all that many years ago to change it to Michigainians, I think it was by this Canadian governess that we have, BUT, we fought that one off!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is MichiGANDER, OVM, MichiGANDER!! There was a move by some PUTZ not all that many years ago to change it to Michigainians, I think it was by this Canadian governess that we have, BUT, we fought that one off!!!

Oh..Gander..as in goose..*LOL* That explains a lot about Michigan...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Michigander has been used for a very long time. I am not sure of it's origin. It is, however, a COOL name!! Why is it cool? Because I am COOL and I ONLY like COOL things!!! SO THERE!! FACTS IS FACTS!