October locations

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
If I was in Birmingham I would head up 65 to Decatur al. Better loads there for me . Birmingham I always get small runs

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At the Pilot off I 5 in Tumwater, WA. As usual it's raining. Kinda a dreary day but expected for this area. Going to sit here for a couple days I guess

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rockford IL to Laredo TX. Pick up tonight for Wednesday delivery. First time going to Laredo. Got out of El Paso fairly quick, hoping for the same in Laredo.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Ran Chicago to Dallas last night delivered at noon today catching up on some sleep and food

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Near Columbus, OH. Deliver near here in the morning. Then KY to PA tomorrow with a Wed morning delivery.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Tumwater, WA. I think I'll go with the Candy Crowely Halloween mask this year. That will scare some kids!! Lol

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I dropped load off was 5 th out on kc board. Checked no trucks in Des Moines . So you all know where I'm sitting a little fishing hole about 30 miles south of des. And I'm one out of two trucks . We will see how I did tomorrow

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up a load in Northern Missouri yesterday and now sitting in Bridgman, MI waiting to get unloaded...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Hey Hey I'm still at the T.A. and I got somthin to say it's such A pretty day think i'l go out and play you no I just may but i'd rather be at the bay and lay but thats kinda gay waiting for A call from dispatcher Fay so i'l go inside and talk to ray and jay but i'd really like to go home and stay. NOPE NO WAY!! J.C. Please come back to work!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Been to that power plant. Did they tell you that's one of only two power plants in the country that does a cavity search prior to entry ?
Sleep tight.