October locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Montana exit 109 at the Town and Pump/Pilot. Long day.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350790475.744609.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350790475.744609.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 78
  • ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350790498.002399.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350790498.002399.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 76
  • ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350790519.382545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350790519.382545.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 77

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
At home I had went ahead and reconfigured my vans cargo area,,Did a adjustable bed,and moved the shelving.Will post some pics Shortly. My son helped with it and he makes the goofy comment of "we should go into business doing this" I said "Are you crazy"

Last edited:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still at Iowa 80.
Just noticed we are parked next to Wombat. Haven't seen him yet tho.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Just relaxing @ the TA outside Buffalo ..playing the waiting game..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Laredo, at the nice clean state park here (see last post) and just woke up from a sweet, and much needed, twelve hour nap. Nice breeze up here on the hill, all day and night. $18/night + $4/day park fee. If you just want to come hang for the day it's just the $4.
Campsites have shore power and water and good restroom/shower buildings. Brand new showers (5 months ago) in the 100 campsite section. I like it here.

Looks like Discount Diesel, on the hill, is closed up.

Going to go explore local history in this mongo border transfer town.

If any y'all are down here in Laredo this weekend and want to do dinner tonight, or grill out at my campsite, let me know.

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still sitting in antioch Im not much of A chess player but I believe it's time to make A move.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I've been too busy to post on here so I will do it like this. The cat has kept this old dog running hard last two 2100 plus miles in a cargo van ain't bad as a single driver! And I've made it back home every weekend for football. I go up north from south tn to Wisconsin then back down back up again modine is a good company for us. Now sitting in Nashville is crazy more freight down south of you Huntsville and south tn . You got b a s f , and federal mogul in Huntsville not bad loads either

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the TA 23 miles from my delivery near Seattle. Tired got a nice view from my windshield.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350864994.427720.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1350864994.427720.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 57

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I've been too busy to post on here so I will do it like this. The cat has kept this old dog running hard last two 2100 plus miles in a cargo van ain't bad as a single driver! And I've made it back home every weekend for football. I go up north from south tn to Wisconsin then back down back up again modine is a good company for us. Now sitting in Nashville is crazy more freight down south of you Huntsville and south tn . You got b a s f , and federal mogul in Huntsville not bad loads either

What about Clanton Ala...im in between Birmingham and Montgomery? Is this good place to sit for Panther c/v..

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yup you guessed it still in antioch no load in sight more straights here than vans or sprinters