Obumma's birth certificate a fake?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
According to Patriot update news.com it shows how Obumma's people falsified his birth certificate! Watch it yourself at the above link and you decide..Could it be true? or not?

jpalmer

Seasoned Expediter
It won't matter in two years cause He'll be building habitat for humanity houses and we'll be cleaning up his mess.......

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, if it were fake it would fit his style. He fakes being an intelligent president everyday. He is not good at it. He tries but it is hard for a puppet to appear human.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Know what?

That someone messed with the original to make it look fake?

Or that we have a failure in our government SOOOO large that they can't vet a presidential candidate?

It don't matter if he is a puppet or an idiot, it don't matter if his mommy was some homeless communist or his daddy dressed like a pimp, what matters is we are NOT privy to the real process of confirming his citizenship status for a really good reason - so no one figures out how to actually fake something rather important. For those who are so sure that he did fake it should also be the same ones holding vigils at Area 51 for the return of space men.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Know what?

That someone messed with the original to make it look fake?

Or that we have a failure in our government SOOOO large that they can't vet a presidential candidate?

It don't matter if he is a puppet or an idiot, it don't matter if his mommy was some homeless communist or his daddy dressed like a pimp, what matters is we are NOT privy to the real process of confirming his citizenship status for a really good reason - so no one figures out how to actually fake something rather important. For those who are so sure that he did fake it should also be the same ones holding vigils at Area 51 for the return of space men.

Got this one kinda wrong too, Greg. They are not holding vigils at Area 51 for the return space man just to see them. They are hoping that they come back and take Obama back where they brought him from. :p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The other day you said Roswell didn't happen, now Area 51 doesn't exist ?? - what are you doing to me? :eek:

Next I suppose you will tell me that men really did land on the moon LOL

:D

They did!
The Mythbusters proved it. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Neither can happen. The place does not exist. :D:p

Oh yes it does. So do many of the other "areas" out there. I have been to Area 58 in person, twice. Once when I was with the "Agency" and once in my truck, made a delivery there. (they store intelligent viruses from Pluto at 58) I carried in a fresh shipment from the Kennedy Space Center. They are infecting fruit flies with these viruses and teaching them to kill bite terrorists.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh yes it does. So do many of the other "areas" out there. I have been to Area 58 in person, twice. Once when I was with the "Agency" and once in my truck, made a delivery there. (they store intelligent viruses from Pluto at 58) I carried in a fresh shipment from the Kennedy Space Center. They are infecting fruit flies with these viruses and teaching them to kill bite terrorists.

Careful, the black helecopter is listening. :p

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Well, if it were fake it would fit his style. He fakes being an intelligent president everyday. He is not good at it. He tries but it is hard for a puppet to appear human.

That is not the topic at hand, and I would be careful, your response is of the nature of Trolling:

5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and serve no purpose and subject to immediate
removal.

A question was presented to the members in the Soapbox. Do you think the Presidents birth certificate is fake or real?

I believe it is real.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Careful, the black helecopter is listening. :p

"Black Helicopters" are so '80's, like out of date man!! They have not used those for YEARS. They use invisible, silent, craft. Powered by "Q Factor" matter. They were shown that stuff by the viruses. Yes they were.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Black Helicopters" are so '80's, like out of date man!! They have not used those for YEARS. They use invisible, silent, craft. Powered by "Q Factor" matter. They were shown that stuff by the viruses. Yes they were.

I think I heard about those.

They have a plasma shifter thingy as a drive train, don't they.