Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
like I said earlier
ostridge.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turtle you have made this thread a complete farce.
Sorry, no. If you hadn't accused Layout of trolling, then none of this would have happened. But when I see such gross and blatant examples of hypocrisy, I'm gonna call people on it.

It was a simple question.
You can keep saying that all you want, but no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true.

You have a guy who doesn't believe the Presidents birth certificate is legit, you have that same guy post a video showing how the Presidents certificate of live birth is not legit, which has already been debunked, by you no less in a previous thread.
No we don't have a guy. We have a post with an issue. You desperately want to make it about the guy, but it's not, it's about the issue. If you don't want to make it about the guy, then quit defending the asking of questions about the guy.

Since the matter has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, why is asking that guy if he believes it or not, so astoundling absurd?
It's absurd because by doing so you changed the topic from the issue to the guy.

You think I have alterior motives, you are wrong.
Well, gee, considering the definition of ulterior is "being beyond what is seen or avowed, lying beyond or outside of some specified or understood boundary, a suggestion outside to the purposes of the present discussion," then yes, I'd say you fit that description, and do so with regularity. You have an established history of confronting the poster over what they post and what they believe in, instead of discussing the issues objectively and intelligently, and that's what you like to do. You don't always do that, of course, but there's enough of a history to call it a pattern. What's even more funny is what when the shoe is on the other foot you'll cry like a little girl when you perceive an attack of some sort, or when you perceive that something has gone off what you think the topic should be.

The thread didn't even have the chance to get off topic, you came in, guns a blazin' and took it off topic all by yourself. Well done Mr. Moderator.
That's a lie, and you know it. The postings in this thread make it clearly evident what transpired. You're the one who tried to take it off topic, and then you're the one whining that LOS was trolling, when there was no trolling at all. You're just making stuff up as we go along because you couldn't bait people into changing the topic to suit you. You asked that "simple" question, it was answered, and you didn't like the answer so you pressed the guy again. Your guns weren't blazin', but they were most certainly drawn at the ready for his answer. He didn't take the bait. Poor you.

So you speak for Poorboy and you know what my intentions were when asking the question?
No, I don't speak for Poorboy. As for your intentions, I don't care what they were. Intentions don't matter (unless you're a liberal, of course, then that's all that matters). What matters is the actions and the results.

You are something else Turtle.
Thanks for the euphemism. Have a nice day. :D

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Sorry, no. If you hadn't accused Layout of trolling, then none of this would have happened. But when I see such gross and blatant examples of hypocrisy, I'm gonna call people on it.

Okay.....so this is what this all about. First you made it about taking the thread off topic, then it was because Poorboy was asking a rhetorical question and not an "actual" question, and now its because I accused Layout of Trolling. So, not only do you speak for Poorboy and know what his intentions are, now you are defending Layout. He can't do that himself? You're a mod, he's a mod, if he took exception to my post that was directed towards HIM, let him take issue with it.

You have your hands full Turtle if your job is to babysit the other moderators.

You can keep saying that all you want, but no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true.

It was a simple question.

No we don't have a guy. We have a post with an issue. You desperately want to make it about the guy, but it's not, it's about the issue. If you don't want to make it about the guy, then quit defending the asking of questions about the guy.

Lets face it, the GUY and the ISSUE are pretty much synonymous. Anyone who has been in the Soapbox, active or lurking, would know this.

Do this Turtle, why not ask the owners of the site to place your words wisdom, "Reply to the post, not the poster" in the Code of Conduct and everyone will be happy.

It's absurd because by doing so you changed the topic from the issue to the guy.

Again, in my opinion they have become synonymous.

You have an established history of confronting the poster over what they post and what they believe in

And what in the h*ll is so wrong with that? Sorry, but when I read a post, especially one that has been debunked over and over again, and that same person has repeatedly made clear of his beliefs in the past, then yes, I will ask the poster what they believe. You know why, because it fascinates me. People that believe in conspiracy theories fascinate the h*ll out of me. That being said, even though this issue of the birth certificate should've been put to bed long ago, it obviously hasn't for some, and that just plain fascinates me. That is why I asked Poorboy the question. I truly did not know if he had changed his mind on the authenticity of the birth certificate or not, so I asked him.

You have an established history of confronting the poster over what they post and what they believe in instead of discussing the issues objectively and intelligently, and that's what you like to do.

That one made me chuckle.

You don't always do that, of course, but there's enough of a history to call it a pattern.

Speaking of patterns, I would say this particular member definately has shown to have a pattern on this particular subject.

What's even more funny is what when the shoe is on the other foot you'll cry like a little girl when you perceive an attack of some sort, or when you perceive that something has gone off what you think the topic should be.

You may want to try and refrain from the personal attacks there Mr. Moderator, its not very becoming of you. Yeah.....I'm just flooding the admin by clicking on the "Report Post" requests and going into other forums in EO and bad mouthing other members. Oh the humanity.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Oh my word .... so much aggro for first thing in the morning :eek:

Let's all have a nice cup of tea and calm down shall we ......

Pleeeeeeese :)

witness23

Veteran Expediter
I think the head is buried, too, it's just buried a few feet backwards and a few feet upwards.

I think this would be a good example when to ask the poster, to whom is he referring to having their head buried in the sand.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The underlying issue in the Birth Certificate flap is the continuing lack of transparency in this administration. For the sake of argument, let's concede that the certificate is real. Why didn't they just come out with the long form immediately rather than drag it out? What made things worse is that first form Obama's people offered that looked like something from Kinko's. Maybe Team Obama just wanted the issue as a distraction from more important things like inflation, unemployment numbers, record deficits, etc.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For the sake of argument, let's concede that the certificate is real.

Thank You

Can we now put this issue to sleep and move on to more important things, like will there be football this fall!!:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Tea is part of the problem. We fought a war so we would not have to drink that swill out of wimpy cups!!!!!! :p REAL MEN drink coffee out of a dirty mug!! HOORAH!!! :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great mug!! Nice and dirty too! PERFECTAMUNDO!!

REAL MEN don't do "group hugs" That is a known factoid.

REAL MEN "hunker" around the fire, drinking beer or other adult treats,(nothing with fruit other than lemon or limes and no paper umbrelas) belching and acting like children. THAT is how life was meant to be. :p

Group hugs my hind foot!!

That is for Dumb-O-Crats!! KOOMBIA .................

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Great mug!! Nice and dirty too! PERFECTAMUNDO!!

REAL MEN don't do "group hugs" That is a known factoid.

REAL MEN "hunker" around the fire, drinking beer or other adult treats,(nothing with fruit other than lemon or limes and no paper umbrelas) belching and acting like children. THAT is how life was meant to be. :p

Group hugs my hind foot!!

That is for Dumb-O-Crats!! KOOMBIA .................

:eek: you really need a cuddle !!

:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
REAL MEN never agonize over problems. They see them, fix them as quickly as possible so they can return to more important things, like "hunkering" drinking, eating huge chunks of semi burned meat and belching.

They also look for opertunities to exploit, which can make them more money so that they have more time to "hunker"

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
REAL MEN never agonize over problems. They see them, fix them as quickly as possible so they can return to more important things, like "hunkering" drinking, eating huge chunks of semi burned meat and belching.

They also look for opertunities to exploit, which can make them more money so that they have more time to "hunker"

That's an awful lot of hunkering :eek:

:D:p