November 2014 where ya at's

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
No not really. We just say it about those comics from the past that were great. There were many that were just plain crap ( can us oldsters say Buddy Hacket ). There are lots of new comics that are plenty funny, just not as good as the classics.

The only stand up comics that to me holds up today is Lenny Bruce and Richard Pryor. I will say I love Mel brooks movies

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Empty, had some exciting moments along U. S. 30, saw a big rig blowed over and then a few miles later watched a camper trailer lifted off the truck and dumped in the median!

Was a interesting day to drive for sure...Recorded winds here at the house @ 57mph.. Needless to say a large area without power.. Daughters house had the vinly siding peeled off. Fun day.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...Recorded winds here at the house @ 57mph.. .
2-wheeling-x-5.jpg

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just few I was able to capture

Attachments

• 1416880741020.jpg
    1416880741020.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1416880751716.jpg
    1416880751716.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 1416880761440.jpg
    1416880761440.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 32

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Any straights near toledo ? Need a load recovered heading to S.C.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting here in temple Georgia at the flying j pilot ingles Hardee's blue beacon tire and lube express waiting on a load. Been here since 8am yesterday, so far nothing but I do have a land star cargo van and a fed here so I'm in company.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here in temple Georgia at the flying j pilot ingles Hardee's blue beacon tire and lube express waiting on a load. Been here since 8am yesterday, so far nothing but I do have a land star cargo van and a fed here so I'm in company.

I'm sitting at home if the phone rings for a under 300 mile load I'll go.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I'm sitting at home if the phone rings for a under 300 mile load I'll go.

I think I'm gonna start looking for a "real" job

Considering finding a part time job and headed back to college to finish my degree. That way no more nights sleeping in a van...hopefully lol