November 2014 where ya at's

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just because you retired does not mean you can become the doomsayer:D
Actually we're going to need that wind to dry the roads up. it's going to get ugly once that temperature drops.

Drying the roads is good. I was passing on info so that those with high sided vehicles would be aware it could get dicey. I was being nice. LOL! I am NOT RETIRED!

I am unemployed. I have several years until I retire.

Looking to see if we can get the boats back in the water today. I would like to get one or two more days on the Lake before I shut it down for the year.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Drying the roads is good. I was passing on info so that those with high sided vehicles would be aware it could get dicey. I was being nice. LOL! I am NOT RETIRED!

appreciate the heads up. She is blowing bad enough now to give us white caps on I-96..:D
Blowing pretty hard right now..

As far as retired... We are working,, you are not... You are retired...lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
appreciate the heads up. She is blowing bad enough now to give us white caps on I-96..:D
Blowing pretty hard right now..

As far as retired... We are working,, you are not... You are retired...lol

It is BAD here, just seen a young girl with red shoes and a goofy dog blow by!

If I was retired I would not be unemployed. Since I am unemployed I am not retired.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As you know I am from the mid south, so ice fishing isn't really a thing here. May I be so lucky as to me informed on its appeal?

It's fun! Nothing complicated. It's living life outside, fresh food, good friends.
Think of it as a winter time hunker.

Grumpy%20Old%20Men%201%20SIDEBAR.jpg

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Heading home. After 2 really good loads back to back today. After dropping the second one off to the load 1 boys in Taylor the wife calls and tells me we lost power. I got to go get her warmed up:mad:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty, had some exciting moments along U. S. 30, saw a big rig blowed over and then a few miles later watched a camper trailer lifted off the truck and dumped in the median!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think that 30-40 years from now you MIGHT be able to say the same thing about James Franco and Seth Rogen but of course they're slightly more foul mouthed lol
Nope. Todays comics can't and will never be able to hold a candle to the old timers.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Nope. Todays comics can't and will never be able to hold a candle to the old timers.

Yeah that's the exact thing every old person says to younger people. I'll say the same thing 30-40 years from now about comics today and in the near future.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah that's the exact thing every old person says to younger people. I'll say the same thing 30-40 years from now about comics today and in the near future.
No not really. We just say it about those comics from the past that were great. There were many that were just plain crap ( can us oldsters say Buddy Hacket ). There are lots of new comics that are plenty funny, just not as good as the classics.