No To Attacking Iran

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Did you write this, Ratwell?

Here's something from the petition site:

"I pledge to:

* Overcome the politics of fear promoted by neocons, extremists and right-wing leaders;

* Give voice to our values of peace, security and hope to end the Arab-Israeli and Palestinian-Israeli conflicts;

* Create the political power to promote real peace and security for Israel, the Palestinians and the entire Middle East."

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! IN OTHER WORDS, THEY WANT TO BRING BACK JIMMY CARTER TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE ARABS, AND BRING PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!! OMG!!! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I'M LAUGHING BECAUSE IT'S SO FUNNY, OR IF I'M GOING INSANE BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS GARBAGE!!!

Seriously... left wingers talking about Communism starting from the right? What know-nothing sophmoric idiot thought that one up?

Hey, university-heads! You know that in order to stop global warming, we have to get rid of dihydrogen-monoxide? It's the most common greenhouse gas on the planet. We must ban H2O!!!

All these dweebs want to change the world, and they can't even give you the right change at Subway, where they work. Morons!!!

UC-Berkley students: "BRAINS!!! WE NEED BRAINS!!!"

Attachments

• large_zombies.jpg
    large_zombies.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would certainly be far better to not attack Iran and let them build a bunch of suitcase dirty bombs and only attack after they use a bunch of them around the U.S.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
It would certainly be far better to not attack Iran and let them build a bunch of suitcase dirty bombs and only attack after they use a bunch of them around the U.S.

First of all, Kissinger back in 1974 told Iran that they could have nuclear reactors for energy. So now what is the problem?

Iran has never threatened us or attacked us. So what is the problem?

Clinton sold nuclear reactors to North Korea during his administration, however, North Korea is a supposed enemy. When will you all get it? War is profitable for the rich. Lives are not expendable in the name of the buck.

Prove these facts wrong.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
First of all, Kissinger back in 1974 told Iran that they could have nuclear reactors for energy. So now what is the problem?

We told the pre-revolutionary Iran that we would sell them the technology in 1973 not give them permission in 74.

You tend to forget a few things about Iran;

The shah kept things under control until Carter pulled all support from under him.

Islamic Revolution that took place was just the start. Ayatollah Khomeini was put in place as the supreme leader with the idea that all infidels must be subjugated or die.

Iran has never threatened us or attacked us. So what is the problem?

Actually we are at war with them due to the attack on our embassy. International law is clear on this issue and they have not only threatened us but also other countries.

Clinton sold nuclear reactors to North Korea during his administration, however, North Korea is a supposed enemy. When will you all get it? War is profitable for the rich. Lives are not expendable in the name of the buck.

Well Clinton also sold missile technology to the Chinese but we don’t see him being charged with treason do we.

As for the war being profitable for the rich, who are the rich?

We will end up tied up in a war with Iran but not of our doing. Apparently you don’t understand the Arab mind.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
We told the pre-revolutionary Iran that we would sell them the technology in 1973 not give them permission in 74.

You tend to forget a few things about Iran;

The shah kept things under control until Carter pulled all support from under him.

Islamic Revolution that took place was just the start. Ayatollah Khomeini was put in place as the supreme leader with the idea that all infidels must be subjugated or die.

Actually we are at war with them due to the attack on our embassy. International law is clear on this issue and they have not only threatened us but also other countries.

Well Clinton also sold missile technology to the Chinese but we don’t see him being charged with treason do we.

As for the war being profitable for the rich, who are the rich?

We will end up tied up in a war with Iran but not of our doing. Apparently you don’t understand the Arab mind.

Are you just ate up with stupid or what? You know I seriously think you need to put the crack pipe down.

Who are the rich? If you do not know this simple answer I suggest you read books.

Here I will s p e l l it out for you:

War is profitable for the investment bankers and anyone selling arms and ammunitions. Let us include anyone that has their hands in contracts like Cheney did with Haliburton. Yeah, let us talk about how much he has profitted. Want proof? Just google it. I am sure this is where you get most of your info. Let us not forget those in oil. They made their biggest profits in 2007. SO let's get real. Are you getting rich off of war? If not, then you are not included.

These past revolution you are talking about does not have anything to do with the current president. You know this. This is why you like to bash Carter, but the truth is all politicians suck. Let us be fair in the bashing.

Do you seriously think that any politician has your interest in mind? If you do then you are deceived and ate up with stupid.

Anyone that has time to read should start by getting some reliable info. and stop relying on BS media.

This new president will be judged based on his merits not on Bush's past conflicts and foreign policy screw ups.

Lastly, do you seriously think there are winners in war? What is war now a game? I mean is it a human chess board. It is disgusting when we view war as something that needs a victory when we should not have been there in the first place. If we were invaded by them I would have a different opinion, however, the war was suppose to be on terrorism. You know that contrived BS terror plot that is still killing our fire fighters and police officers today? I mean we were told one thing and then another. Now all we hear is TERROR, TERROR, TERROR, etc. Which is BS! Fear nothing. If you fear go find a local jail and ask them to lock you up because when you ask your gov't to protect you from contrived terrorism you are asking the gov't to reduce your freedoms. I for one do not want a police state nor do I want UN soldiers here, but this is what warmongers are asking for and when you get it don't cry about it.
The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Ratwell... you seriously need to stop the insults. Telling someone to put down their crack pipe, because they have a different view than yours? Frankly, I don't think you know what your political views are. I think they change every time you read something different on the net. Do yourself a favor, and read something with some truth behind it, like the Constitution, the Federalist Papers, Thomas Paine's works during the Revolution, etc. Being a patriot doesn't come from reading someone's opinion on the net; you have to know what patriotism is first, then practice what you preach.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Iran has never threatened us or attacked us.

And you get that information from where? The hostages who spent 444 days in captivity? The embassy people who were attacked? Rather than telling someone who makes well written posts with facts to back them up to put down the crack pipe perhaps it would be better if you put down the kookaid cup. Whatever you do, put away the personal insult pen because "ate up with stupid" isn't appropriate even in the soapbox.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
WOW

Talk about a deflective personality.

I wish some would take the time to learn facts not half truths of revisionist history.

Watch out for that Paine guy, he likes the progressive tax system.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rantwell-----you actually give credibility to a former KKK leader??? One that could easily be labelled a terrorist?

Rantwell...if one looks at this NAU issue...with me being a Canadian...or say i was a Mexican....I'd be suspicious that this isn't some sneaky way for the U.S. to take over the 2 countries peacefully. That being the real hidden agenda...Oil to the north and oil to the south...interesting counter theory eh?

Last edited:

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
And you get that information from where? The hostages who spent 444 days in captivity? The embassy people who were attacked? Rather than telling someone who makes well written posts with facts to back them up to put down the crack pipe perhaps it would be better if you put down the kookaid cup. Whatever you do, put away the personal insult pen because "ate up with stupid" isn't appropriate even in the soapbox.

I find it quite amazing seeing I have been insulted on this site from day one.

Where do I get my information? Books not the media.

Who is drinking Koolaid? I am no sheep.

Sounds like alot of you are following the news which is owned by the zionist. Has your opinion been shaped? If you are watching the news it has.

Why do you want war? Why should we go to war with Iran? Answer this.

I have no time to counteract all of my statements. I have a job and a life.

Now for intolerance. That would be this site.

You people think you have so much to say, which you do, but where is your info. coming from? It is evident that it is not coming from great books. It is quite evident that you are believing the media.

What a shame! I know I should think like all of you. That's the ticket. LMAO

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Rantwell-----you actually give credibility to a former KKK leader??? One that could easily be labelled a terrorist?

Rantwell...if one looks at this NAU issue...with me being a Canadian...or say i was a Mexican....I'd be suspicious that this isn't some sneaky way for the U.S. to take over the 2 countries peacefully. That being the real hidden agenda...Oil to the north and oil to the south...interesting counter theory eh?

Document please the proof that he was a former KKK member.

I agree with you on the NAU. I think the gov't is all about resources.

Divide and conquer is how they operate.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter

And calling someone a racist is appropriate? Please.

You people are all about jumping on a bandwagon.

Let me not to forget to mention cheerleading for the companies you work for. I reviewed alot of your statements about Fed Ex, hillarious. This is where credibility comes in.

So who is the koolaid drinker now? Ha.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Document please the proof that he was a former KKK member.

I agree with you on the NAU. I think the gov't is all about resources.

Divide and conquer is how they operate.

Article from 2004
David Duke considering run for Congress
Could be released from prison in April

Friday, January 23, 2004

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in federal prison after pleading guilty to mail and tax fraud, is considering a run for Congress when he is released this year, his secretary said Friday.

David Duke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Duke in 2008
Member of the Louisiana House of Representatives from the 81 district In office 1989 – 1992
Preceded by Chuck Cusimano
Succeeded by David Vitter
Born July 1, 1950 (1950-07-01) (age 58)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Political party Republican
Spouse Chloe Eleanor Hardin (m. 1974, div. 1984)
Children Erika Duke
Kristin Duke
Residence Mandeville, Louisiana
Occupation Activist
Religion Christian[1]
Website The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Louisiana State Representative, a candidate in presidential primaries for the Democratic and Republican parties, and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
Article from 2004
David Duke considering run for Congress
Could be released from prison in April

Friday, January 23, 2004

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, in federal prison after pleading guilty to mail and tax fraud, is considering a run for Congress when he is released this year, his secretary said Friday.

David Duke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Duke in 2008
Member of the Louisiana House of Representatives from the 81 district In office 1989 – 1992
Preceded by Chuck Cusimano
Succeeded by David Vitter
Born July 1, 1950 (1950-07-01) (age 58)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Political party Republican
Spouse Chloe Eleanor Hardin (m. 1974, div. 1984)
Children Erika Duke
Kristin Duke
Residence Mandeville, Louisiana
Occupation Activist
Religion Christian[1]
Website The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Louisiana State Representative, a candidate in presidential primaries for the Democratic and Republican parties, and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Thanks for the document, however, does this make him a bad person if he no longer is in the KKK? I mean people do change, right? Do I agree with what he says about crime and blacks? Nope. That statement is racist. He still has some learning to do.

I have a black niece so would I want her exposed to this, no. However, there are alot of good documents on the site about zionism. That was my intention.

I am glad you pointed this out. As I do not know him personally I would have never known this. I do not condone freemasons or the KKK. This is why I placed several freemason articles out here.

Now do I hate this man for his views? Nope. He has the right to his beliefs no matter how much I oppose. We all do.

Thanks for documenting.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It is astounding, truly, that you weren't aware of David Duke's past. I mean, it's not like he was just some two-bit run-o-the-mill redneck member of the KKK, he was the Grand Wizard.

But has he changed? No, not even a little bit. His doctorate came from the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management in the Ukraine, an institution of higher learning that is widely referred to as Hate University.

In 1980 he founded the National Association for the Advancement of White People to counter the effects of the NAACP, and in 2003 he founded the equally racist European-American Unity and Rights Organization.

In 1989, Duke won a seat representing Metairie, Louisiana, in the Louisiana State Legislature. Five unsuccessful political campaigns followed: a 1990 bid for the U.S. Senate, a 1991 campaign for the governorship of Louisiana, a bid for the Presidency in 1992, another senatorial race in 1996, and a 1998 attempt to win a Congressional seat in Louisiana. In both the 1990 and 1991 races, he attracted a majority of Louisiana's white voters. He has a huge following in eastern Europe and Russia, where he lived and worked for two years, as well as a large following, not coincidentally, in the Middle East.

He is easily America's best known racist, and has been for the last 25 years or so. He was the one who first pioneered the hiding of blatant racist attitudes inside of hot-button issues like affirmative action and immigration.

“I don’t call myself a white supremacist. I’m a civil rights activist concerned about European-American rights.” - David Duke, 2006

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has Duke changed? Not highly likely...

Duke published his autobiography My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding in 1998. The book details Duke's social philosophies, especially his reasoning behind racial separation. In the book, Duke says:

We (white nationalists) desire to live in our own neighborhoods, go to our own schools, work in our own cities and towns, and ultimately live as one extended family in our own nation. We shall end the racial genocide of integration. We shall work for the eventual establishment of a separate homeland for African Americans, so each race will be free to pursue its own destiny without racial conflicts and ill will.

Duke's critics commonly refer to him as a white supremacist, but Duke says he is a white nationalist. Duke denies being a racist and says he is a racial realist and, "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage." He speaks in favor of racial segregation and white separatism.

Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Guys like this Duke fellow give all white guys from the South a bad image. Now I understand why people think we're all like that down here. Because of people like him.

On another note, Rantwell why must you come on here name calling and putting others down that disagree with you? I don't think any of us agree with all the rest all the time, but we all try to get along and enjoy the forum. Why can't you do the same? When you name call all you are doing is dragging the forum down as a whole.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Duke said.."We shall work for the eventual establishment of a separate homeland for African Americans, so each race will be free to pursue its own destiny without racial conflicts and ill will."

Whats his plan? Divide the country in half? Ship all blacks back to Africa?

Obviously anyone the makes posts on here and then claims to have read everything on the topic and makes references and links, then doesn't even know of the person they are linking to...loses a lot of credibility AND then starts name calling and telling people they should read aforementioned material before judgement ...well thats wrong.

Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
They tried years ago to send African Americans back to Africa but it didn't work. I can't remember where they were going to send them, but there is a city there named after a U.S. President. I want to say the city's name is Monrovia? I could be wrong on the city's name, but I remember learning about this in U.S. History 1 last Spring.

Here's the link. 98.04.07: Land is the Basis of All Independence I would think it's credible sine it is from an Ivy League University and not some Wikipedia stuff.