May plain and simple..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am sad to advise that I was just notified that Terry the weekend warehouse person had further complications from his stroke last week and has passed away today. Please keep his family in your prayers as they deal with this loss.

I will let everyone know of arrangements as soon as I hear more from his family. Thank you

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning also to everyone. Hope today is a good day for everyone. Not been a terrible week for the trucks. They actually did pretty well except for mine but then again we found a problem im glad we found. Had a pop coming from the rear when i hit the brakes yesterday on the way to the shop to check air pressure in the tires before we went into service. Upon inspection we found the rivets in the rear dr. side pad broke, so that was a good and bad thing but better at home than on the road. Not bad though, 880k on original pads and drums and the pads were still in good shape. So, new drums and pads going on and get back at it monday

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Been pretty ugly. HEUI pump on one, possible head gasket on another, and my recliner spun out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Funeral arrangements for Terry Lesnieski

Visitation is on Sunday, May 17th from 2 – 9pm at Voran Funeral Home 23750 Goddard Rd in Taylor (just east of Telegraph) Rosary at 7pm

In state at 9:30am on Monday, May 18th & Mass at 10am at St Alfred Church 9350 Telegraph in Taylor ( just south of Wick Rd)

Further info can be found on the Voran Funeral home website – www.voranfuneralhome.com

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
5a03aef2c9e664e4b45ebaac53b98a76.jpg

Nah....