May plain and simple..

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nasty Day here also, Jesse needs some transmission work. So ill be leaving her here in Anderson and going to the house for a week or so. Oh yea and its raining here also.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nasty Day here also, Jesse needs some transmission work. So ill be leaving her here in Anderson and going to the house for a week or so. Oh yea and its raining here also.
again....we really need an unlike button.

Reactions: Ragman

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
w

Whats goin on ???

Well long story short, noticed that she was not right( go ahead I know the joke) as I was making my drop on Saturday. Then while trying to figure out what was wrong with transmission on Sunday the month old starter went out. So here I sit on Monday afternoon fighting with the shop in El Paso about the starter. Also hoping that Anderson Freightliner can find the parts in the next couple of days to replace the clutch and a few other parts. O'well I love my job.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
You gonna do the whole deal. Clutch, pressure plate, bearing and fly wheel. When has the x y shifter been replaced ? It sucks but we love our jobs !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You gonna do the whole deal. Clutch, pressure plate, bearing and fly wheel. When has the x y shifter been replaced ? It sucks but we love our jobs !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

The jury is still out on how deep we are going as parts are proving a problem

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have the Merritor instead of the Eaton dont you !!
Yes the "ZF Merritor European" 12 speed Special w the one and only 24 volt ECM

It always make for fun when it needs work. Good thing about them is the insides are about bullet proof

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Yes the "ZF Merritor European" 12 speed Special w the one and only 24 volt ECM

It always make for fun when it needs work. Good thing about them is the insides are about bullet proof
Well enjoy your home time Steve and I hope they get you Rollin again soon without to much damage to the wallet.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone. Week seems off to a pretty decent start.... I like it!