May location and other nonsense

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
still sitting in findlay oh, calling dispatch later on and seeing where to move next, man I hate to move

I was ok with the empty moving when the fuel was a dollar. Now when I pump, I know a dollar goes for the fuel, while the other three dollars go to the pockets of some Adolfs...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's called football everywhere in the world, 'cept for States

Yeah, but our weather is better than in Manchester, England! Been there, done that. A nice warm day in N. Yorkshire, I remember snow on July 4th! Did go to a match in Leeds, saw United play. Don't remember who or who won. It was interesting, no riots that night.

When I went to that game it was typical Yorkshire weather. Summer time. 40 degrees, heavy mist. You could tell it was summer, there were only 40mph winds instead of winters 80! :p Know the area well. Spent 5 years in Harrogate.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never been to Britain.... I refuse to drive on left :D

They drive on the left in Japan too. Spent 18 months there. The weather was better there. They had 4 seasons. Short spring and summer, fall was sorta there and winter was cold an LOTS of snow! Summer was nice, not TOO hot, kinda cool at night. Seldom had trouble sleeping, no A/C in the barracks either.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
two loads for week huntsville al to anderson sc then fountain inn sc to grand rapids mn 1600 for the week. all yeah its cold up here

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wallops Island, VA to Bloomington, IN. Bloomington to Lawrence, KS. Picked up Fri in Kansas City Going to Graham, TX. delivery monday. Now sitting at the service plaza in Walters, OK. Anybody now of A good place to spend A weekend between here and Graham? Anything in Wichita Falls?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In a motel in Oswego, NW. Our room over looks the Oswego River. I am only about 1/4 mile down stream here from one of my favorite salmon spots from my days when I guided salmon and trout in this area. Too bad I have the wrong tackle on the truck, good time of year for Steelhead.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
In a motel in Oswego, NW. Our room over looks the Oswego River. I am only about 1/4 mile down stream here from one of my favorite salmon spots from my days when I guided salmon and trout in this area. Too bad I have the wrong tackle on the truck, good time of year for Steelhead.

I enjoy the small mouth bass fishing by the route 104 bridge, I can't wait for the season to start.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I enjoy the small mouth bass fishing by the route 104 bridge, I can't wait for the season to start.

Roger that! It is GOOD up that way for smallies.

HEY! Ifin you like small mouth fishing maybe someday I can get you out on Lake Erie. I know a rock reef where you have a real legit shot at a 6# smallie!

You then know where I am. The Best Western.

IF you come up stream from the marina, you know the #8 lock. Right across from it is that narrow break water. Starts just below the bridge and runs up almost to the next bridge. RIGHT where that wall stops, I used to anchor. I would drop two magnum wiggle warts and two ping-a-tees back about 100' behind the boat and let them work.

I SURE MISS THOSE DAYS!

Last edited:

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess it depends on the carrier you're with... TNT never gave me a load from that area, Nations always, as well as the carrier that I am with now...

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Corbin to Erwin, TN. Now @ Pilot in Greeneville. While in Corbin, I checked out Sanders' Cafe, birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Wonder what the Colonel would think of KFC now :confused:

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Corbin to Erwin, TN. Now @ Pilot in Greeneville. While in Corbin, I checked out Sanders' Cafe, birthplace of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Wonder what the Colonel would think of KFC now :confused:

We went there a couple of weeks ago. The kids enjoyed it. They got to play behind the counter a bit. I just love southern Kentucky.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Roger that! It is GOOD up that way for smallies.

HEY! Ifin you like small mouth fishing maybe someday I can get you out on Lake Erie. I know a rock reef where you have a real legit shot at a 6# smallie!

You then know where I am. The Best Western.

IF you come up stream from the marina, you know the #8 lock. Right across from it is that narrow break water. Starts just below the bridge and runs up almost to the next bridge. RIGHT where that wall stops, I used to anchor. I would drop two magnum wiggle warts and two ping-a-tees back about 100' behind the boat and let them work.

I SURE MISS THOSE DAYS!

I really like fishing up and down that river and we have caught some really great fish there.

moose

Veteran Expediter
DownTown Seattle under the construction crane.
it was quite scary driving under them light-train electric line! thanks-god they are just over 13'6", or you all could've had a roasted Moose for dinner!

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
DownTown Seattle under the construction crane.
it was quite scary driving under them light-train electric line! thanks-god they are just over 13'6", or you all could've had a roasted Moose for dinner!

How are the loads coming out of Seattle in a Cargo Van?