May Flowers

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Empty in El Paso...not holding too much hope for anything out of here any time soon.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning ya'all from Alley-bama .. got oily changee done on Saturay ... thought Me haven an Alternator problem ... so went to Ram Dealer in Cullman Al. this mornee.... dealer service manager hooked up to scanner and run stress tested all charging system with van running and all electronics plus AC on high .... clear to go no problems .... ps side note don't ever Jump start another vehicle off PM jump start connections .... Service manager thinks that was the temporary draw to cause my Charging system light to come on and go off at times on Sat ... saved $ 858. in cost of new 220 amp alternator plus installtion ....:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We carry a jump box with us....keep it charged with solar panel and use it to power USB fans as well as giving a jump.

My 5 yr old jump box finally stopped taking a charge a few months ago. It served me well.
Got a major upgraded one from Walmart. I love it. Crazy battery life and all kinds of neat stuff. Mostly use it to charge phone and similar gadgets when sitting. Haven't used the inverter yet.

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1464030511.266397.jpg

Reactions: hazmat and ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My 5 yr old jump box finally stopped taking a charge a few months ago. It served me well.
Got a major upgraded one from Walmart. I love it. Crazy battery life and all kinds of neat stuff. Mostly use it to charge phone and similar gadgets when sitting. Haven't used the inverter yet.

View attachment 13926
Thanks for the picture for us folk who don't live at them there Walmarts all the time ... :p

Reactions: hazmat and RoadTime

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Went out on a shorty today 1.50 loaded at 200 miles gonna drive all week and see if it worth doing after next week I have very little time off but lots a really good shows booked solid till after Labor Day!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a nice picture to reply with ...But after 4 Months that privelage still has not been restored to me .... guess I am going to have to lease to Load -1 to become one of the Chosen few that are allowed to walk on top of the sacred water ... and freed of all my sins ....:p
Need some cheese to go with that whine? LOL

Reactions: ntimevan