Load One Trucks sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
The early ones didn't have the electronics to match up.
I thought that changed around '08

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Bruno, pretty sure it wasn't said jokingly on FB, and I am sure I have a few people who commented on that thread that can back me up. Too bad the poster of it deleted the status otherwise I would screen shot it to be shared. I personally have no dog in this fight as I am not at either carrier or in a van, but hate seeing things misrepresented, and since its been said it has seemed to be quite a bit of back pedaling and defensive move on your part.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Jen

First off it was said jokingly as I was also on the phone with that person as we was all posting. The one driver that was also posting was from FedEx. One of the other drivers said this driver could go run for panther at .56 a mile as Panther would run his wheels off. I'm not back Peddling at all. I told both drivers on the phone that if they wasn't happy with Load1 they could go to Panther, but they wouldn't make as much per mile as they did at Load1. I know what was said on the phone as I was there and you wasn't.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Jen

First off it was said jokingly as I was also on the phone with that person as we was all posting. The one driver that was also posting was from FedEx. One of the other drivers said this driver could go run for panther at .56 a mile as Panther would run his wheels off. I'm not back Peddling at all. I told both drivers on the phone that if they wasn't happy with Load1 they could go to Panther, but they wouldn't make as much per mile as they did at Load1. I know what was said on the phone as I was there and you wasn't.

You talked to my dad and my cousin on the phone???

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Jen

Oh, the grammatical errors in this post are giving me a headache. :what:

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
I got many calls from my friends that have trucks on with Load1 asking if our trucks are sitting. Our trucks are running like crazy at our carrier. I checked Load1 safety rating and this may be why their drivers are sitting. Look at Load1 safety rating.

SAFER Web - Company Snapshot LOAD ONE LLC

What a crazy thread. Looking back at the OP, it just looks like an obvious (and very lame) recruiting attempt. It just makes one wonder...why? Cuz someone 'asked' you to post it? Hmmmm....my kid got in trouble once at school when someone 'asked' him to hold onto a bag of a green, leafy substance. That was his story, anyway. If it looks like BS, sounds like BS, smells like BS, don't step in it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I never talk to XXXXXXX on the phone who is your XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX on the phone who runs for XXXXXXX. I did joke around with them on Facebook not on the phone. Please get your facts right. So what is your point? Now I said what I had to say and i'm done with this. I'm not trying to recruit driver's from Load1, but I will try to help drivers if they aren't running.

Sent from my SM-N900P using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Sometimes a hammer must be dropped on a moron. Goes with the territory.:cool:
nujybumy.jpg

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I never talk to XXXXXXX on the phone who is your XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX on the phone who runs for XXXXXXX. I did joke around with them on Facebook not on the phone. Please get your facts right. So what is your point? Now I said what I had to say and i'm done with this. I'm not trying to recruit driver's from Load1, but I will try to help drivers if they aren't running.

Sent from my SM-N900P using EO Forums mobile app

Way to put full names out there. I asked if it was them that you talked to because you said you talked to some of the people. You said Wombat wasn't one of them, and obviously the person who posted it was one of them, another of the people lives in another country, one of the others I know for a fact posts on here and would have said something if need be directly to Mr. Elliott, one of the others doesn't even post on here and I am sure he is quite happy at Load1. I was just asking a general questions, so you talked to my dad and cousin...

Last edited by a moderator:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I never talk to Tim Lewis on the phone who is your cousin or your father Randy Fell on the phone who runs for FedEx. I did joke around with them on Facebook not on the phone. Please get your facts right. So what is your point? Now I said what I had to say and i'm done with this. I'm not trying to recruit driver's from Load1, but I will try to help drivers if they aren't running.
You, you are done with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.