Load 1!

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
Ovm's gonna need a partner to clean that olympic size pool, i can swim and the thong bikini is ready!

I would think twice about giving him the job if I were you OVM. I took this cool picture of Chef down in South Carolina at the beach this week. I think he would be ideal as a pool boy at Dave's home or better yet at John's house! (you can click on the picture for a larger photo) but not at the pool at the yard.

BIKINI BUTT.jpg

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Oh I'm sure there's a COC violation here somewhere... "shudder".... reminds me of the pic someone sent me of the new Depends....

Dale

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would think twice about giving him the job if I were you OVM. I took this cool picture of Chef down in South Carolina at the beach this week. I think he would be ideal as a pool boy at Dave's home or better yet at John's house! (you can click on the picture for a larger photo) but not at the pool at the yard.

View attachment 5089

Epic ew.

Sent from my VM670 using EO Forums

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You get an "A" for effort Crapshooter, but it's my understanding that shock therapy has proven ineffective with carrier euphoria syndrome.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dang, i was #1 of 1 on the QC, didnt think anyone was around that would recognize me!! But at least, no one heard me doin karaoke later that night...i think...:D

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For the record , if I get close enough to attend the Expo I will. But if I met john , it would only be to put face with name. I m NOT carrier shopping ..... Oh yeah if I met a few other colorful charectors from EO , that will work also .

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
For the record , if I get close enough to attend the Expo I will. But if I met john , it would only be to put face with name. I m NOT carrier shopping ..... Oh yeah if I met a few other colorful charectors from EO , that will work also .

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

I am the ugly guy, lol.

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
I am the ugly guy, lol.

Actually he is not the real ugly one. He is a relatively handsome fella and you can spot him in a crowd real easy........just look for the guy carrying a bottle of Jameson under his right arm and staring aimlessly at the crowd. *lol* For real tho...you watch how easy it is to spot John at the booth.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
600x640.jpg

If you can't find me, just look for my assistant.

She is leaving me to appear in some Batman movie. I was like Dark Knight or Load One???? She hesitated and I had to tell her that would never work for me. She cried and had a break down, but I wish her the best.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Scary-Tortured-Ugly-Man-Adult-Halloween-Costume-Mask-Adult.jpg

If you can't find me, just look for my assistant.

Fixed it for ya. :p

Last edited: