Leaving panther beware

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
You guys can all bash Panther all you want but with that being said if you know how to work within the system, take profitable loads and be professional meaning do your job and do not be LATE, EVER, life at Panther can be rewarding. 10 years running for them and each and every year I have increased my income. Every single year. This half year is already 3k ahead of last year and that is taking over 4 weeks off not in row mind you.....You get out of life what you put into. I believe that to the max. If you left Panther after only 4 weeks, no offense. You do not know schit about Panther. 4 years. Yes. Not 4 weeks. The real problem is expectations. too many over the road long haulers who are used to 3k miles a week need to realize that 1200-1500 mile weeks are normal and anything over is gravy and under is a YOU in the Wrong area problem and need to move. DH miles are not bad miles as long as you go to a place where the freight is and is a cost of business. Have a nice day and no I am not in dispatch or work at the HQ I drive a cargo van with a 4 digit number.