June 2015 Locations & Logic

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
$22 at Laredo's State Park....and $64 at a one yr. old Motel 6 off of 20 in Laredo.
If I ever run into trouble again in the future I'll do the Truck Stop Air Hook Up.

I stayed several times at the Family Garden Inn while in Laredo... The rate was around $50 and the rooms were always clean, I could check in early in the am after delivery and checkout wasn't till 1:00pm... You also got two free meals, breakfast and dinner... At least that's the way it was in 2012 and 2013... Here's their info below...
Family Garden Inn & Suites
www.familygardeninn.com
5830 San Bernardo Ave, Laredo, TX 78041
(956) 723-5300

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
I stayed several times at the Family Garden Inn while in Laredo... The rate was around $50 and the rooms were always clean, I could check in early in the am after delivery and checkout wasn't till 1:00pm... You also got two free meals, breakfast and dinner... At least that's the way it was in 2012 and 2013... Here's their info below...
www.familygardeninn.com
(956) 723-5300
Family garden is pretty good. Free hotdogs,nachos and other snacks including free beer. Everyday but Sunday. They have very good steak and chicken dinners as well for a price. Free stuff is for a couple hours a night.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
11254317_910063262365496_733153617715829887_n.jpg

I WILL get out of Memphis area.....:p
No your up side down and stop stealing the thing its always been When Pigs Fly.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
www.familygardeninn.com
(956) 723-5300
Thanks Hazmat! Great Price w/some food. The Night and Day Managers were very accommodating, letting me stay in my Room until 13:30...Load was ready at 14:00...got over to the Dock and was still in Mexico until 17:00. I'll put this info. in my Notes.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
www.familygardeninn.com
(956) 723-5300
Pet Friendly I wonder? I have a Dog.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This week starts my 24th week straight with out any Home Time. Planned Home Time Omaha NE. Independence Day. Be available for dispatch there. Earned it I have!!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got a call, deadhead to Columbus pick up and go to Indiana University, I say where is Indiana University, dispatch answer.... I don't know?? First I'm 135 miles from pick up don't know the loaded miles, so how can I figure out the pay on it?