July in the land of Load One

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Had a breakdown on our run from El Paso. AC compressor locked up and broke the belt. Luckily it happened at the TA in Rockwall, TX. Surprisingly they had the parts in stock. $1192 and 5.5 hours later we were rolling again. Now in Georgetown, KY hoping for a load.

guido4475

Not a Member
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all are having an excel time at the expo.

Had many load offers yesterday, ended up securing a small, fabulous paying shorty that cancelled 1.7 miles away from pickup. Poop. Hoping the weekend dispatch team can get a load for me. Need to be running.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning, everyone! I hope you all are having an excel time at the expo.

Had many load offers yesterday, ended up securing a small, fabulous paying shorty that cancelled 1.7 miles away from pickup. Poop. Hoping the weekend dispatch team can get a load for me. Need to be running.

Hoping so for you!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
One call yesterday. Moved to N. Baltimore, OH last night
Hoping the weekend display team can find us a load.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all, had a great time at the Expo. Always good to meet up friends, and make new ones.
Tom you are right, not only did we have the best looking booth. But, the deeds and actions of our great leaders, once again showed why Load1 is really the best

Have great rest of the weekend all, and safe travels home

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Great time at the Expo once again. The On Time Media crew did a great job as always. The new venue was really great and look forward to it being even better next year as we now have a new city broken in and figured out!

Thanks to the whole Load One crew for helping to set up and quite possibly the fastest tear down in history!