July in Load One Nation

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I polished the lenses on my girlfriends SUV a couple yrs ago with mothers metal polish and a little buffing wheel on a drill. Worked pretty good.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I polished the lenses on my girlfriends SUV a couple yrs ago with mothers metal polish and a little buffing wheel on a drill. Worked pretty good.

Whats funny is , she is your girl friend. When you gonna make an honest women outta her. You aint gonna do no better. We have met her !!!!!!!!!! LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy weekend to all! Taking the wife over to Grand Rapids for the night to celebrate the big 20. It is hot here in Detroit!

Reactions: RoadTime

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Happy weekend to all! Taking the wife over to Grand Rapids for the night to celebrate the big 20. It is hot here in Detroit!

With any luck it will be hot in grand rapids also !!!!!!!!! lol !!! Just dont have a heart attack, but if ya gotta go, well, I cant think of a better way. enjoy and congrats again !!!!

Reactions: jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a chuckle out of my daily trivia question today. At first I thought it was going to be a math story problem :D

It is 80 degrees in Laredo and it is -5 In Romulus and your load is heading north. Are you prepared? What precautions should you take before you leave?

Reactions: jelliott