July in Load One Nation

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning all. Kind of a miserable morning here. Woke up to rain and now gettin ready to go pick up a truck to get ready for a new driver. If any of you knew Big Jimmy that drove trk #3180 for me, the big Sterling, he had to leave do to a leg injury. Always hate to lose a great driver.

That stinks. What happened to his leg?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Long day of meetings at TEANA today. Hope everyone has a safe and great weekend.

Reactions: SWTexas1

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's official, 4 years at Load One! I knew it was coming up, but I actually forgot until I received my years of service award points today. Load One now takes over the top spot for being the longest place I have ever stayed. That in itself was huge milestone for myself. Looking forward to what the future has in store :)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ill be at the show also. Told a friend of mine that works for a expedite company about it and he didn't know anything about it, lol. Hes looking for a new company, see how that goes. Here at the yard, John the dryer isn't heating at all. Don't know if its the heating element or the cooling cycle is stuck, lol.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ill be at the show also. Told a friend of mine that works for a expedite company about it and he didn't know anything about it, lol. Hes looking for a new company, see how that goes. Here at the yard, John the dryer isn't heating at all. Don't know if its the heating element or the cooling cycle is stuck, lol.

Will get it checked out again.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well as the weekend winds down time for another plane back to Detroit.